Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Finishing what you’ve started  (Read 5121 times)

Offline Succubus

• Head Priestess of the Monkey Cult
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
Re: Finishing what you’ve started
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2020, 09:39:57 AM »
They probably had some deal set up with the singer and/or the agency representing her that they either can't or won't renew.

Offline Aceearly1993

• Nothing absolute
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • 1993P Doubleguy at Youtube
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2020, 06:50:41 AM »
Thoughts? I really liked Order of Shadows and thought it was a pretty quality game considering the hardware constraints the dev team was working with, budget, and time restrictions, etc. The pace was a bit slow on my flip phone back in the day, but I also played it basically nonstop when I was out and about and caught with any wait time (and no Game Boy Advance).

I thought the game has a somehow decent concept for plot and character ability wise, though I didn't catch as much brilliant spots in area design as I could in the mainline CV games
I like the art style of Desmond's dressing
"Did you know when one's most desperation time is? It's when he was beaten up by someone critically...
And he can't find who caused this."

Tags:

anything