Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: anyone help with info on an Japanese interview in Dracula X NITM Sega Saturn?  (Read 1908 times)

Offline mgfcortez

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
I have been trying to find a way to convert the English voice files to ADPCM format to replace the Japanese voice file for Sega Saturn SDF0.PCM.
I was able to use Cool Edit 2000 to open the SDF0.PCM as a Vox file, that is super slow but the only way to get rid of the static. than changed the pitch and Tempo to get it back to the original length. of course, I will have to find someone to help me with the info to convert it to ADPCM. they are a few mac programs that might be able to do it, but very technical.

what I'm doing now is rebuilding the Wav file with the English to match the Japanese PCM file. so if I can find out how to do it, or a programmer on segaxtreme.net might do it for me. have to just do all the work I can to make it easier on anyone that might can help later do this.so just editing it for now.

I would love to have any help with converting it, but not hoping for that right now. what I really want help with right now is the Japanese interview at the beginning of the file.
I have already used DeepL and Google Translate to Translate it. I'm trying to find out who is talking I can guess some of them. but not all of them. I haven't seen the video just got the audio. I will post the Translated English below. Iwant to clone these voices to replace them. but if I can't find out all the people may just leave it, IDK lol

3:22 minutes video interview

00:00:00.060
Once I had a battle that shook the whole province.

00:00:05.070
And now five years have passed. Dracula X Monthly Nocturne by the Devil.

00:00:13.770
This disc is a ROM disc for the Sega Saturn. It has data for the computer on the first track, but don't play it. What's the point of saying this to a guy who is listening to this dialogue though?

00:00:26.190
DeepL
I know it's useless to say it. The depth of the succubus, the light. I'm hungry because I made a lot of noise. Someone buy me dinner. This is Shiina Sei. Congratulations to those of you who have cleared it. It was a long journey. It was a long road. Did you do it while eating? I think I spent about 10,000 hours doing it, including late nights of sleepless nights, but I never lost 3 kilos or anything like that. But it would be interesting to try again in a different form this time. So, congratulations! Let's shout it out together in Konami at the end, shall we? Feelings and one's own.

Google Translate
I don't think it's a waste of time to say it. It is the depth, the light of the succubus. I was hungry because I said so much. Somebody eat. This is Sei Shiina. Congratulations to those who cleared it. It's been a long journey. It's been a long journey, hasn't it? Did you do it while eating properly? I think I spent 10,000 hours doing it all the time, like staying sleepy and staying late at night, but I wasn't about 3 kg thin. But it might be interesting to try it again in a different way, this time. So, congratulations! Let's shout together at Konami at the end. Feelings or alone.

00:01:20.130
DeepL
This is a bad memory of Konami. You, don't play games all the time, expect your body once in a while. May you have a fulfilling lifetime. So long. Eighteen years old. The truth is, I'm Ryutaro Okiayu, who played the role of 400-year-old Arakawa. It's pretty cool. What can I say? He's beautiful, isn't he? His lines were also quite austere, and he said, "Mr. Oda," but I wonder if I am allowed to say such a thing myself. It was very interesting. Yes, I hope you all enjoyed it.

Google Translate
It's a bad memory of Konami. You don't play games all the time, but sometimes you expect your body. May you have a fulfilling life. Let's go. 18 years old. Actually, I am Ryutaro Okiayu, who played the role of 400-year-old Arakawa. It's pretty cool. What do you say? He's a beautiful person, isn't he? The lines were also quite astringent, and you said Oda-san, but can I say this myself? It was very interesting. Yes, I hope you all enjoyed it.

00:02:01.230
DeepL
This is Masaru Sato. I'm glad I played the game. I'm already done with it.

Google Translate
My name is Yu Sato. I'm glad I played the game. It's over.

00:02:06.900
DeepL
I'll see you again somewhere else this time. Hit the action game dialogue.

Google Translate
I'll see you again somewhere. Bumped into dialogue for an action game.

00:02:12.180
DeepL
This is Yokoyama, the reporter who played the role of Mariya in the "Mariya" movie. I dropped my watch in the toilet this morning. Please someone pick it up. I picked it up myself.

Google Translate
I'm Yokoyama as Maria. I dropped my watch in the bathroom this morning. Someone please pick it up. I picked it up myself.

00:02:24.600
DeepL
We have been doing this for a long time because we don't have minutes. We have been doing this for a long time because there are no minutes. I have many roles to play, but this year has been so hot, so hot. I thought I would spend it somehow. No, I am too old. I just can't help it, I'm so exhausted. Please, someone help me. It's almost September, so I think I can manage. What a year to make an announcement! I'm afraid it might not work out. Thank you very much. Goodbye Konami. Konami, Konami, Konami. Konami. Konami. Such a Konami. KONAMI. The key is the key. KONAMI. KONAMI.

Google Translate
Me and 7 Sea, George and I turned. I don't have a minute, so I've been doing it for a long time. I have a lot of roles, but this year it's already hot and hot. I thought I'd spend it somehow. No, I'm old. I couldn't do anything about it anymore. Please help someone else. It's almost September, so I think something will be done. What a year it was announced. It might not work. Thanks. Goodbye Konami. Konami Konami. Konami. Konami. Konami like this. Konami. Kaname. Konami. Konami.

End of Interview

also for anyone who wants it, this is the mp3 of the Saturn voice file.

https://mega.nz/file/ynxDBCiT#A3WDMcB2jQxahl7jq6uTTYdnGzcH5k3gIKp26--SyKk
« Last Edit: August 18, 2023, 11:50:39 PM by mgfcortez »

Offline theplottwist

• Canon Literalist
  • Master Hunter
  • プロットツイスト君
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place 2017-07-Sprite Contest 2nd PLace 2016-09-Sprite Contest First Place 2015 - Christmas Award First Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - Second Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
The interview has no video, only audio. The interviewed people are the voice actors. The entire interview has been translated already elsewhere. Check the description on this video, for the purpose you're looking for, it will work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaae5ZCfPvw

However, be aware that the voices are all out of order. You gotta figure who is speaking what, it's very easy just by comparing the audios (Hekiru Shiina, for instance, is the fourth voice in your audio, but the last in the linked video).

The only thing missing in the video I linked is the introduction narration on your file. It's not on the video. I'll translate for you:

First voice:
かつてワラキア全土を震撼させる戦いがあった。そして5年の月日が流れた。悪魔城ドラキュラX月下の夜想曲.
There was once a battle that shook all of Wallachia. And now, 5 years have passed. Akumajou Dracula X - Gekka no Yasoukyoku (Castlevania: Nocturne in the Moonlight).

Alucard:
このリスクはセガサターン用のCD-ROMディスクだ。1曲目にコンピュータ用データが入っているんだが、再生しないでくれ。このセリフを聞いてるようなやつに何を言っても無駄だとは思うが.
This disk is a CD-ROM disc for the Sega Saturn. Track 1 contains computer data, please don't play it. Well, I don't know what I should say to someone listening to this line.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2023, 04:27:52 AM by theplottwist »
The mastermind behind the "Umbra of Sorrow" project. But not the only one.

Offline mgfcortez

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
thank you very much  ;D this will help me out thank you.

Tags: