Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Unholy Sanctuary Castlevania Parody Fan Made Game!!! WARNING In game Nudity!!!  (Read 23302 times)

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
oh hey it's that game I shamelessly stole my Maria x Venus Weed story from.

Shadowserg

Unholy Sanctuary NO DAMAGE walkthrough
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2013, 01:20:45 AM »
Hello. I'm doing NO DAMAGE walkthrough of "Unholy Sanctuary". It's an awesome fan made Castlevania! But beware, game has a minor hentai content such as a monster rape, so you should play it only if you over 18 years old. But my walkthrough has no hentai, so it's safe to watch for all ages. :) Enjoy! Unholy Sanctuary - NO DAMAGE walkthrough Stage 1 [Great fan made Castlevania]

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
Honestly, the graphics suck. Some of the animation is shit too. But the music good and the game play seems well crafted. This is the kind of thing I'd like to see a good pixel artist get involved in. That's all it needs.

"Stuff and things."

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
Makes me remember some games from my teen years...
Refrain Blue, Knights of Xenthar, Kana Little Sister, Cobra Mission, Metal & Lace...
There was some spanish magazine that used to come with the demos, and some of them were pretty long.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 01:24:58 PM by Pfil »
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
Makes me feel like playing Vampire the game by Sprite.
"Stuff and things."