Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania- The Tower of Wallpapers (1094-2036)  (Read 9913 times)

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
  • Founder of CV: Souls of Sorrow
    • Awards
Castlevania- The Tower of Wallpapers (1094-2036)
« on: May 29, 2012, 08:05:58 AM »
+1

As you can see from the picture above, those bad-ass villain characters are officially from Castlevania games excluding David Cox's storyline. Personally, IGA's storyline is a way much more better and original than LOS. No offense. Nevertheless, the purpose of me making this wallpaper are only for fun and enjoy by remembering those were the great days when we were once played the good ol' Castlevania games ever since when we were a kid. Hopefully you will enjoy by looking at this wallpaper while enjoying looking the villain characters above here. Plus, this is also dedicated to all Castlevania hardcore fans, Konami and IGA as well.

It was done by myself in a while ago when I was in a boredom situation. What says you? :D

In addition, you are welcome to post your Castlevania wallpaper over this thread. CASTLEVANIA FTW~ CHEERS! \/ ^^ \/

Credits
Background Picture: Final Fantasy 8- The Castle
Overall done by: DjRunza

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Castlevania- The Tower of Wallpapers (1094-2036)
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 09:44:54 AM »
Interesting pic  :)

The one character that I've noticed but never seen before is that pale, bald man dressed up in all black. Is that supposed to be Olrox? Cause if it is then there is someone on the Dungeon forums who'd be very happy if you told him where you procured it. It would help him complete his Castlevania Vita boxart.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 09:57:27 AM »
Interesting pic  :)

The one character that I've noticed but never seen before is that pale, bald man dressed up in all black. Is that supposed to be Olrox? Cause if it is then there is someone on the Dungeon forums who'd be very happy if you told him where you procured it. It would help him complete his Castlevania Vita boxart.

Thank you so much X, I really appreciate it. :D

Oh you mean the one who stand beside Death? No, he is not Olrox but he is Zead, one of the antagonist from Castlevania: Curse of Darkness and in fact, Zead reveal himself as Death eventually. Here's the URL link for the full image of Zead.

http://images.wikia.com/castlevania/images/4/4c/Cod_offart59.jpg

Hope he can find it here or simply just google-ing up and type "Castlevania Zead" in order to get the full image of him. ^^

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 10:14:01 AM »
Oh, I see it now. The coloration on Zead's outfit is off which is why I thought it was Olrox.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2012, 10:35:12 AM »
Oh, I see it now. The coloration on Zead's outfit is off which is why I thought it was Olrox.

Ahaha sorry about Zead's appearance in this picture. Hopefully you do know where's Olrox inside that picture. :P

Offline Wallz!

• Hunter in Training
  • Experimental fan games galore!
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2012, 10:39:07 AM »
The combination of sprites and artwork ruins it for me. I like the concept, but this seems like itd be better if it stuck to one art style.

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2012, 11:08:48 AM »
The combination of sprites and artwork ruins it for me. I like the concept, but this seems like itd be better if it stuck to one art style.

Unfortunately, I can't even find or there is someone who could actually draw up the same one art style, really. I wish there is, which the reason why I took all the pictures of Castlevania villain characters from google image. I've no choice. :(

Offline Gemini

• Maria's Pimp
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Falling!!
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Devil Hackers' Nest
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2012, 11:42:00 AM »
You have one choice: draw it all from scratch. Difficult? Yes. Awesome? Of course.

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2012, 05:46:39 PM »
You have one choice: draw it all from scratch. Difficult? Yes. Awesome? Of course.

Ahaha Unfortunately, I can't do that simply because it takes a lot of time to actually draw em from the basic foundation. Plus, I wish I have Ayami Kojima's art skills to draw em out. In fact, this is just a wallpaper, which basically means that you could actually use copyrighted materials and edit em by using Photoshop (of course) to rearrange the layouts and everything. :)

Offline VampirehunterB

• Vampire Hunter
  • A Genuine Castlevania fan..
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2012, 05:24:00 AM »
awsome Dracula there!

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2012, 05:51:09 AM »
awsome Dracula there!

Hey thank you so much for the compliment dude, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to post any Castlevania wallpaper over this thread whenever you desire.

Offline SenileSnake

• moron who becomes dracula
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2012, 11:19:30 AM »
This isn't really good.

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2012, 01:53:42 AM »
+1
This isn't really good.

Ahaha thank you for your comment upon my latest Castlevania wallpaper SenileSnake, I really appreciate it. Don't hesitate to post your own design of Castlevania wallpaper over this thread if any. :)