Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Serio's Castlevania Fighting Game - now on a new server  (Read 3758 times)

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Serio's Castlevania Fighting Game - now on a new server
« on: February 11, 2013, 09:49:40 AM »
+3
In an attempt to keep everyone up to date, since the last web hosting transition for this game's site wasn't so graceful, I'd like to announce that Serio's Castlevania Fighting Game is now on a new server. It's been moved to my personal site.

I use to host my own hobby projects there, but now that I own my own video game company, I've turned it into more of a personal blog about game related things. Eventually I will post about my first official company project with other inside looks into the company itself. On the side I've also decided to still host projects my friends have started that I like and or have had a hand in to some degree. However, I myself don't have time for hobby projects since my hobby became my real job when I formed my company.

Serio's Castlevania Fighting Game is under the Hosted Projects section.

http://www.dimondsoft.com/

Hopefully this will provide a much more stable service for him, and we shouldn't have any issues with bandwidth, file size limits, and service outages anymore.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
Re: Serio's Castlevania Fighting Game - now on a new server
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 10:49:13 AM »
Thanks. :)
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 12:45:42 PM »
Damn, you have a Wordpress-hosted site too, uzo? I've been thinking of getting one if I ever want a personal/videogaming blog...how has it been treating you? :o

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 01:47:41 PM »
Ah I used to go to your site way back when. I should really set some time aside to finish getting my own site up and running soon.

+1 for hosting one of the best fan projects I've had the pleasure to follow.
"Stuff and things."

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 04:46:59 PM »
Damn, you have a Wordpress-hosted site too, uzo? I've been thinking of getting one if I ever want a personal/videogaming blog...how has it been treating you? :o

I installed Wordpress on my server. They don't host me.

It's been working fairly good actually. I had to spend a bit of time modifying and changing some of the files in the theme to get the look I wanted though. If you don't mind a template layout, instead of something unique, then its really well featured, and fairly simple to setup (give or take on what you want out of it). It is very detailed being able to tell you page its by any increment of time, and even tells you what links people clicked on. Really detailed.

Offline Omegasigma

• Director
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2013, 02:21:39 PM »
I never would have caught this till later when i check maybe only twice a year to see if the figher was updated eg every 6 months
Currently Involved in: Vampire blood Chronicals, Project Goldeneye

Tags: