Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Rosenkreuzstilette  (Read 2043 times)

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« on: April 18, 2013, 01:04:34 AM »
I love the Castlevania aesthetic and music, Megaman gameplay, anime beautiful characters...
Some time ago I played the first one, and this weekend I'm going to start the sequel.

Anyone played these games? I just love them.
What do you think about them? And about the characters, soundtrack and stages?

PS: the protagonist (Spiritia) reminds me a lot of Fumino, from Majoi Neko Overrun.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 10:25:36 AM »
I haven't played this game but I have tried Mega Mari. F**K, is it hard!
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 11:54:50 AM »
Only once I've found it and it didn't work. I had forgotten about that game! Thanks for reminding me about it! After RSFS I will give it another try.
Rosenkreuzstilette is also very hard. I really recommend it to everyone who likes this kind of game! I think any Castlevania fan must love it.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Tags: