Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Odallus: The Dark Call  (Read 8543 times)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2013, 07:04:52 PM »
Wii-U would be awesome, especially Gamepad Controller Play.
It's how I play most of my Wii-U titles (like Super Luigi U).
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2013, 09:36:35 PM »
+1
This is a bump for good measure, as this title NEEDS to be made! :)

Interestingly enough, I saw this other one which is also very CV-ish:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/523651724/legend-of-iya

I think both these games NEED to be made, and both got my support!!!!

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2013, 11:30:01 AM »
Legend of Iya...
Just reading this is enough to want it:

- A vast, labyrinthine world reminiscent of the classics like Super Metroid and Castlevania SOTN.
- High quality graphics - like the best SNES could offer. None of that crude hipster-pixel here!
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2013, 12:52:09 AM »
+1
We had a conversation about this months ago, I even discovered that the developers are from Brazil (I was really surprised) and then we discovered another games and demos in their website. Thanks for bringing this subject back, since its a really good game :P
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2013, 11:12:54 AM »
+1
Hi Lely! It's been a while since we were in the same post!  :)
I'm happy to see you again!
Yes, it's a great game from what I've seen. And I particularly liked the fact that, apart from taking inspiration from CV and mentioning it, they refer to as "crude hipster-pixel" to so many crappy games trying to follow the retro trend.
I believe their heart is in the right place and an excellent game will come out of this!
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2013, 03:41:30 PM »
+1
Im happy to see you too :D
Yeah, they are at the right path, now they only need to continue until the end.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

anything