Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The Dracolich is a lie!  (Read 11665 times)

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2013, 05:54:24 PM »
I can't remember who had it... maybe it was Discovery Channel's special on dragons, but there was the theory that dragons spew some sort of liquid chemical that could combust at particular temperatures, or that they could belch some gas with a low ignition point. There was some biological science to the possibility of breathing fire or something, but I think they may have come to the conclusion that it would have been more of a deterrent than an actual threat, kinda like flaps of skin that expand when stressed.
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2013, 10:25:39 AM »
I think that was the same program I saw. I remember them explaining the science of a biological organism being able to breath fire.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Tags: