Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Custom game cases  (Read 1889 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« on: September 26, 2013, 09:19:41 PM »
Wondering if anybody here has any experience with either customgamescases.com or retrogamecases.com or both (or any other kind of similar site). They specialize in making hard plastic cases for cartridge games, supposedly with high quality printed art. They offer a horizontal style which recreates the original SNES/N64 box art, and a vertical style which honestly looks sleeker for an upright case like this.

(...for SNES cases, at least. The large amount of red and green on the spines of the vertical N64 cases is pretty puke-worthy.)

Just wondering if anybody's ordered from either before I go and order a slug of cases, lol. RGC also sells plastic covers for game boxes, so I might do that for my existing SNES/N64 collection.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Tags: