Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Lords of Shadow 2 - fan timeline  (Read 10587 times)

Offline theplottwist

• Canon Literalist
  • Master Hunter
  • プロットツイスト君
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place 2017-07-Sprite Contest 2nd PLace 2016-09-Sprite Contest First Place 2015 - Christmas Award First Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - Second Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2014, 03:17:35 AM »
I might be reading this wrong, and I may have misremembered some things, but are you implying that Richter is Rinaldo?

Oh no no, me? Noooo, no, what? Me? Nah man, you're imagining things. Also, I'm still editing the text, as I remembered somethings wrong too.

(Not only Rinaldo's origins, but the origins of the Wings relic, the Boots relic, Victor's "enlarging" relic, and well... The Mirror of Fate")
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 03:29:57 AM by theplottwist »
The mastermind behind the "Umbra of Sorrow" project. But not the only one.

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2014, 03:22:44 AM »
Sure, buddy. Whatever you say. lol
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Anglachel

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2014, 07:08:14 AM »
Are you not wanting the Richter one?
"There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds." - G.K. Chesterton

Offline theplottwist

• Canon Literalist
  • Master Hunter
  • プロットツイスト君
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place 2017-07-Sprite Contest 2nd PLace 2016-09-Sprite Contest First Place 2015 - Christmas Award First Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - Second Place
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2014, 02:02:53 PM »
Are you not wanting the Richter one?

Huh? But I did something (hopefully interesting) with him, no? It's the LoS timeline, and two Belmonts were made in other characters, fused. So I though "why not take one more prominent Belmont and make him another important character?".

Offline Anglachel

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2014, 05:43:47 PM »
No, not that. I was wondering what post it was you wanted to get deleted (even though I can't do it lol.)

Besides, the Richter is on the timeline now.
"There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds." - G.K. Chesterton

Offline theplottwist

• Canon Literalist
  • Master Hunter
  • プロットツイスト君
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2014, 06:12:18 PM »
No, not that. I was wondering what post it was you wanted to get deleted (even though I can't do it lol.)

Besides, the Richter is on the timeline now.

I misposted one time by pressing "quote" instead of "modify" once, creating a double post.

About Richter, thanks man, did you like it?
Theo nly thing that quite dont' fit is the birth of Juste Belmont... From a back-in-time Richter. Richter didn't have a family on his present time, leaving the Belmont lineage for Sonya to continue...

Offline Anglachel

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2014, 07:17:49 PM »
I think it's gonna be another chicken and the egg ordeal.  :D But I'm not sure where to go with Juste's story. Maybe you guys could help? Also, I'm trying to fit Slogra and Gaibon in here desperately. That's what I wanna see.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 07:19:26 PM by Anglachel »

Offline theplottwist

• Canon Literalist
  • Master Hunter
  • プロットツイスト君
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2014, 08:04:52 PM »
+1
I think it's gonna be another chicken and the egg ordeal.  :D But I'm not sure where to go with Juste's story. Maybe you guys could help? Also, I'm trying to fit Slogra and Gaibon in here desperately. That's what I wanna see.

We'll do something about Slogra and Gaibon ;)

Also, let me ask you something. Please put in a date on the timeline for the colonization of the area where Dracula's Castle is. It'd be around 1747 by what Castle wiki says based on the scrolls: (http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Lords_of_Shadow_Timeline). It mentions the Wygols, the Bernhardts (I have plans for them), Zobek and Thorir of Norway. Seeing as the city was still under construction by the 1800s, we can get Juste to come from another country (where the original Brotherhood base is) around 1830-40 in secret and build the first underground base for the Brotherhood under the castle/city. He can set up the "electric batteries that make you grow" under the secret entrance to face any invaders. He can also be the one to develop a way to explore the castle in an "astral plane" like we see Gabriel do in LoS2, through the creation of the wolf medallion, opening a possibility for a Belmont to battle Inner Dracula.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 08:12:48 PM by theplottwist »

Offline Anglachel

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2014, 12:33:49 PM »
Hey, guys. I did quite a bit of editing, putting in some more locations and some more dialogue. I was just thinking of a few things while doing so.

1. How do you think Alucard feels about the Belmonts? Do you think that he wishes to be with his descendants again? After all, looking at his own son, I think he feels a regret for not being their for him, and that's why he helps the Belmont family, because he longs to have a family with him.

2. Do you think the Cronqvists have anything to do with this plot? What happens to them? Are they all dead? Is Gabriel truly a bastard Cronqvist?

3. I was thinking of something about Dracula and the Belmont family. Do you think that even though Dracula still wants revenge, but is even a little happy to see his descendants, even though they are trying to kill him? Maybe Dracula gets a little sad when he sees his own family coming in trying to kill him. I mean, it wouldn't really make sense with how he mauled Simon and possessed him, but I'm just wondering how he feels when a new warrior comes to face him.