Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Klassic Kombat  (Read 6167 times)

Offline son_the_vampire

• Chilly Lemonade
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I see you over there.. Yeah you
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2015, 10:23:16 AM »
UMK3 got you down?

Jax is the best guy around (against the comp)/

"Gotcha" is great for any beginner/

Quad Slam > uppercut will lay down those sinners/

Motaro is easy, as long as you're cheesy/

"Gotcha" his ass too... boy is it beasty/

Shao wont like you to enter his level/

Run Midrange and "Gotcha" the devil/

TL:DR > pick Jax. U may catch a few uppercuts to the face still when u miss your grab but if you force the comp to Run spam you, you will win.

Personally i find MK2 to be the most challenging. Besides endurance matches, Reptile was my poison. Something about them combos, can't remember honestly. Been so long since i played that one...

Twitch.tv/TrippyLemonss

Offline pimp dracula

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2015, 11:28:14 PM »
I use Noob Saibot all the time. Use the fireball and execute combos until the fireball effect wears out. Rinse and repeat.

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2015, 09:49:36 PM »
MK2 is the easiest of the series, you can cheese the hell out of the AI with Scorpion, Reptile, Sub-Zero, Jax, Tsung, Baraka, and Cage. It involves you waiting low for them, jumping back when they get close, they follow, you punish. Either Scorpion's spear, and uppercut, or a roundhouse kick. Kung Lao, Raiden, Mileena, Liu Kang, and Kitana can't seem to cheese the CPU AI the same way.

UMK 3's/ MK Trilogy's AI can be cheesed another way, but not as simple a way. I've seen folks jump back, CPU throws a projectile, they jumpkick the AI or combo them as the projectile will miss and leave the CPU wide open (the jump in combo that started with UMK3 is handy). I've never been able to cheese the UMK3 AI, but I can do so with MK1 and MK2 with no issue, been able to 1CC both games enough times, or do it in 2 credits.

Noob Saibot and Rain are hella broken in MK Trilogy, easiest characters to beat the game with on the PS1. N64 MKT, both aren't as cheesy to use.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 09:51:39 PM by Bloodreign »

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2015, 10:41:54 PM »
Totally, I remember that you could use Rain's levitation orb to pull the enemy high in the air, summon a thunder and levitate him again before he touches the ground.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Tags: