Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: FFXII rules all.  (Read 6401 times)

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2009, 10:33:50 AM »
My love of the series ended with 6. Ive still played all of em since (but the mmo) but never for more than a few hours and never touched em again. I actually enjoyed the changes to the systems in 12 but the slow still very much turn based combat killed it for me

Shouldnt this be in hardcore gamin?

Dracula Cruz

Re: FFXII rules all.
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2009, 04:28:03 PM »
In Reply To Rugal:

>:( >:( Four things >:( >:(:

1. That "hooker" is named Aeris.

2. Quite a few people will agree with you on her death, but don't go into a psychotic LMAO over it.

3. Stay off this topic if you think the game sucks so badly, because you're killing our joy.

4. You have one point -- FF7 is a good game. :)

And In Reply To Raphael Belmont:

One-Winged Angel ftw!!!

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2009, 01:03:46 AM »
In Reply To #17

Thanks for bumping an old topic to tell someone something from 2 months ago when they were already told about it. This thread has served it's purpose.

Tags:

anything