Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Evil Dead TV show starring Bruce Campbell, 10 episodes on Starz in 2015  (Read 5439 times)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
Re: Evil Dead TV show starring Bruce Campbell, 10 episodes on Starz in 2015
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2014, 06:38:19 PM »
Oh thanks, strange that they've chosen to broadcast a director's cut ending here :P
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2014, 03:54:39 PM »
Oh thanks, strange that they've chosen to broadcast a director's cut ending here :P

I think the director's cut is longer. So they might have used it so they could add more commercials. About a decade ago I think I saw a mix of the theatrical and director's cut on TV that had been mixed together to pad out the length. Then again that was a long time ago so I can't be sure.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2014, 04:35:58 PM »
About a decade ago I think I saw a mix of the theatrical and director's cut on TV that had been mixed together to pad out the length.

If it had the S-Mart ending, it might have been the European theatrical cut, which didn't get cut down as much as the US theatrical cut.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Tags: