Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406192 times)

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
You know, it could always be just a random wolf purely thrown in for aesthetic reasons. Wolfs have a strong connenction to vampires. 

Offline CastleDan

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
From the rumored trailer description it was implied that Simon was conceived sometime after Gabriel became Dracul(a), so I don't think that's true.

Simon= Alucard confirmed.

Don't know how I feel about Alucard ( half vampire) using a whip...

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
You know, it could always be just a random wolf purely thrown in for aesthetic reasons. Wolfs have a strong connenction to vampires.
Considering how many times Cox has misled us, this might be true.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 08:19:10 AM by VladCT »
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline MKKhanzo

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)

Where is that image??  ;D
I guess that all IGA haters are rejoicing now. Have fun with your fancy Belmont Dracula and rat stealth.

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
Cronqvist Dracula and Belmonts were merged to make a Belmont Dracul.
Gabriel "I can't live" Dracul sired a kid who is now AluSimon Dracula.
Max Slimer and a bunch of Flea Men got it on and created Slimy Humpers.
Medusa Heads mated with Killer Fish and..

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
wait a minute Simon=Alucard... Who knows heck Alucard might be Simons brother for all we know if I am reading this all right. (just woke up like a couple of minutes ago)
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline CastleDan

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Cronqvist Dracula and Belmonts were merged to make a Belmont Dracul.
Gabriel "I can't live" Dracul sired a kid who is now AluSimon Dracula.
Max Slimer and a bunch of Flea Men got it on and created Slimy Humpers.
Medusa Heads mated with Killer Fish and..

In a perfect world all of that would happen for comedic purposes.

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
Uh, I hope they don't do something lame like making Alucard Simon's evil brother or something like that.

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
How would that be worse than having Simon play Alucard's role too?

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
Uh, I hope they don't do something lame like making Alucard Simon's evil brother or something like that.

Look at the plus side Nagumo. If this were true we get to punch Alucard in the face  :D
(click to show/hide)

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
I don't think they'll do something like that, but I still believe Alucard is involved in some way in the 3DS game.

Offline CastleDan

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
I don't think they'll do something like that, but I still believe Alucard is involved in some way in the 3DS game.

It better be in a playable way. It's weird posting in a hardcore castlevania forum because i literally feel like I'm the only one who prefers sotn's style of gameplay.

It just has way more replay value to me, the 4th time playing sotn i was getting swords I never got before, the same can't be said with a game where you have the same weapon the whole game. I loved the customization, i think it could benefit the series a lot. No one said you can't join the hardcore gameplay with the variety of new. It confuses me why they don't embrace both.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 08:32:03 AM by CastleDan »

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
What if.......what if Mirror of Fate took place after Lords of Shadow 2 and that the Alucard you meet in the castle is actually Simon centuries years old?

Gahh my brain hurtin now.

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
What if.......what if Mirror of Fate took place after Lords of Shadow 2 and that the Alucard you meet in the castle is actually Simon centuries years old?

Gahh my brain hurtin now.
I do not like that idea at all. :(

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards

Simon=Simon, Alucard=Alucard. Putting them together would actually be something I would be very against. With ya on this one OSM
(click to show/hide)