Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406552 times)

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Yea I love how they incorporated part of his old costume into the new one, since he's no longer the noble knight Gabriel, nor the complete legendary Dracula. He needs a couple more centuries to fully embrace the Dracula look lol.
Yeah he really looks like a "Lord of Shadow" now.

ALSO FUCK GODDAMN TRIED POSTING 4 TIMES
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline MKKhanzo

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
UNINSPIRED would be my thought. its just... IDK, more of the same? (not the same as LoS, the same as EVERY hack n slash everywhere). And a giant wooden mech? LOL and ppl moan about CV64 biker skeletons...

I will wait to see more gameplay. Im more excited for MoF but again, 2 CV games? wow. Just too much, too good, even NOT being a MS-Vania fan.
I guess that all IGA haters are rejoicing now. Have fun with your fancy Belmont Dracula and rat stealth.

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-03-Sprite Contest 3rd Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (N3DS)
UNINSPIRED would be my thought. its just... IDK, more of the same? (not the same as LoS, the same as EVERY hack n slash everywhere). And a giant wooden mech? LOL and ppl moan about CV64 biker skeletons...

I will wait to see more gameplay. Im more excited for MoF but again, 2 CV games? wow. Just too much, too good, even NOT being a MS-Vania fan.

I'm not letting you kill my boner.

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)

I wonder what happened to the Belmonts in MoF since they weren't in that trailer.

Offline Wonrei

• Awards
I'm surprised on how they respected the Alucard design (Yeah we haven't seen his face.. until 30 minutes from now, that is) you can already picture how he'll look, long flowing hair and all.
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
Cannot freaking wait to see it on gttv tonight it comes on at 1:00 shit my body is getting all tingly
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline MKKhanzo

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards

And i dont want to! Sorry if I sounded harsh its just my opinion. Again didnt wanted to offend anyone.
I guess that all IGA haters are rejoicing now. Have fun with your fancy Belmont Dracula and rat stealth.

Offline Thunderbrand

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
The host said Gametrailers will have an extended version of the Metal Gear trailer. Any chance we'll get one for LoS2 soon?

The look Gabe gave Alucard sure seemed like he expected him to show up...so I wonder if that will be set up in MoF? Who knows. It kinda reminded me of the Hector/Isaac standoff in CoD.
*I'm not a newbie...I had several hundred posts with this screenname on the old board*

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Yep that's why I think :)
I hope we get to play as
(click to show/hide)
Any chance we'll get one for LoS2 soon?
At konami's conference starting.. now?

Everything comes full circle

Offline MKKhanzo

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
What a BEAUTIFULL night to have a Curse  ;D

Offline Reinhart77

• Courage, don't leave me now.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
all i can say is "yay!", "hurray".  glad there was something to see before heading to bed.  glad i was wrong about modern-day-vania.  pulling out Alucard will be great after playing some Belmonts on the 3DS.

Offline Wonrei

• Awards
I hope we get to play as
(click to show/hide)
At konami's conference starting.. now?

Yeah, and that would kind of explain why they didn't talk about the other 2 characters on Nintendo Power.

Offline Little Dracula

• Castlemaniac
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards

http://events.konami.com/

Offline Thunderbrand

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Well they COULD have a longer trailer ready to go and only gave SpikeTV the short version. That's probably wishful thinking but I just wanna see some gameplay.
*I'm not a newbie...I had several hundred posts with this screenname on the old board*

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
The game comes out in 2013, perhaps this is just a tease while they concentrate on Mirror.

Everything comes full circle