Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406030 times)

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
um no he didn't, she disintegrated like Kingoshang said

Castlevania: Lords of Shadows DLC Reverie Ending

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
I'm pretty sure Marie was buried too. Not gonna leave your decapitated wife laying at hear place of death right?

It's possible he made the tomb and placed her remains in it- So I wouldnt put it past him to do the same for Claudia, whom suffered more or less Marie's exact same fate.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Asgardwolf

• Lord of the Lycans
  • Vampire Hunter
  • What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
um no he didn't, she disintegrated like Kingoshang said

Castlevania: Lords of Shadows DLC Reverie Ending
True... But as far as i know this is Laura´s grave from Reverie art:

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-03-Sprite Contest 3rd Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (N3DS)
I'm still standing by the fact that it's Dracula's sarkoffoguss(sp?)

I'm probably wrong, but I like the idea of a coffin reference.

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
Marie's in the Castle Keep. Her grave is seen in the trailer.

Claudia is burried in Agartha, after the Black Knight fight.

And what about Trevor?

Offline Sumac

• Legendary Hunter
  • Logic dominates. Fools must be controlled.
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
And what about Trevor?
It would be very interesting take on the Dracula's personality, if he buried his own son that tried to kill him.

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
It would be very interesting take on the Dracula's personality, if he buried his own son that tried to kill him.
And if it is true that Trevor=Alucard, then it'd be the twist for Dracula, as he may thinks his son is still buried in the castle.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Lords of Shadows 2 E3 2012 Trailer New Music Cover

This is the trailer of LoS 2, reuploaded from me. I have replaced the music with another that is having a more darker and Castlevania feeling. So, i'm asking you if LoS series had that kind of music style would have been more acceptable? Do you find it suitable for the game?
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Sumac

• Legendary Hunter
  • Logic dominates. Fools must be controlled.
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
And if it is true that Trevor=Alucard, then it'd be the twist for Dracula, as he may thinks his son is still buried in the castle.
If LOS2 trailer is any indication, than Gabriel aware that Alucard (Trevor?) is alive and well. I doubt that he would react to surprising appearance of his son, he presumed dead, with just an evil smirk. Though in his case...anything could be possible, he is not perfectly sane after all.

Offline Dominus

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
If LOS2 trailer is any indication, than Gabriel aware that Alucard (Trevor?) is alive and well. I doubt that he would react to surprising appearance of his son, he presumed dead, with just an evil smirk. Though in his case...anything could be possible, he is not perfectly sane after all.

I think that he leaving behind all his goodness was a plot point in Reverie/Ressurection. His reaction would make sense

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-03-Sprite Contest 3rd Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (N3DS)
Lords of Shadows 2 E3 2012 Trailer New Music Cover

This is the trailer of LoS 2, reuploaded from me. I have replaced the music with another that is having a more darker and Castlevania feeling. So, i'm asking you if LoS series had that kind of music style would have been more acceptable? Do you find it suitable for the game?

I personally don't think it fits. It's missing all of the tragic emotion.

Offline Leirbag

• duud !
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Sorry, but i feel this kind of music would fit better to a metroidvania , not so much to a SteamVania ? We shoud find a name...
Whip it with fire !

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards

Anyway, yeah, the tragic feeling is something very important in the LoS saga. It's present in the original timeline and former games but not at that point (maybe safe for LoI).

Offline Leirbag

• duud !
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)

Anyway, yeah, the tragic feeling is something very important in the LoS saga. It's present in the original timeline and former games but not at that point (maybe safe for LoI).
I would love to see a HD psn/xbl release of these ones.(Ps2 ones)
I never had a chance to play them, i know they lack of platforming but the atmosphere... 8)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 01:52:39 AM by Leirbag »
Whip it with fire !

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Like I said earlier, after I first initially watched the trailer, I watched it a gain with Ozzy Osbourne's "Bark at the Moon" playing(started it on the Konami logo) and, IMO, it made the trailer feel uber epic(and some of it oddly synched up). It was awesome! ;)