Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406536 times)

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
Re: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER I
« Reply #1395 on: December 07, 2012, 01:53:25 PM »
I at least I am not creating downvoting campains.  :D

I'm flattered by what you're implying but I think you give me too much credit.

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
Killing Belmonts?

I don't know how to feel about this...?

Offline sannyclause

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
HO HO HO i think its awsome, a fresh break from just killing monsters  ;)

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
The Belmonts needs to be playable too. Something akin to Julius Mode on this game would be great.

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER I
« Reply #1399 on: December 07, 2012, 03:11:05 PM »
The Belmonts needs to be playable too. Something akin to Julius Mode on this game would be great.

Knowing Konami, It'll no doubt be DLC.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
I'd hate killing Julius/new Belmont, also Alucard :(
Can we especulate on story?

I think Dracul makes Trevor Alucard as a punishing him to feel the same he did (Killing Sypha and stuff, because she dies, and that's too bad) but he ends up being good. He Kills Simon, too, because fuck him, but Simon could seal him by some years (100?). Then he awakens without control over his castle and the events of the trailer happen. Then he kills Alucard and goes to exile. Then in 2012 a new Belmont rises against him, but he kills him anyway, but the feels remorse so becomes good because of Satan.

As sad as that sounded, at this point of melodrama feels very plausible :not a fan of the new kill-everyone-to-feel-emotional- direction of the story:

Everything comes full circle

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #1401 on: December 07, 2012, 04:54:16 PM »
+1
Sumac, when looking at how you act all the time in regards to other people's opinions, I don't think you deserve to tell people what is and what isn't mature.
Sometimes you come across these "Do as I say, not as I do" type people who, despite being extremely quick to correct another person's opinion or protect their own as if it was law, have no real qualms in telling others that they should be mature enough not to get worked up over these actions, nor take them to heart. Of course, like I said, they could do it all they want, and even believe themselves to be justified in doing so. "It's wrong when OTHER people do it, but when I do it, you'd be mature to just deal with everything I do, and if you give into telling me otherwise, you aren't!".

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Im taking the bullet for you guys and watching this bullshit. Although I do enjoy a good trainwreck every now and then.

Will let you know when the trailer pops up.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 06:09:40 PM by Kingshango »

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
I'm so HYPE  ;D

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
Im taking the bullet for you guys and watching this bullshit. Although I do enjoy a good trainwreck every now and then.

Will let you know when the trailer pops up.

Really think your the only one just saw something called the phantom something.
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
I caved in and I'm watching too.

Ugh, what time does Castlevania come on?

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
I caved in and I'm watching too.

Ugh, what time does Castlevania come on?

Something tells me toward the end IIRC jack black is coming on and some music thing then I think bioshock and something else.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 06:24:06 PM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Metallus Duende

• CVDungeon Lurker Extraordinaire!
    • Awards
yup, even i, stalker extraordinaire i'm here....
What a horrible night to have a curse....

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
watching an orchestra right now

Edit
up next the last of us and castlevania lords of shadow 2 it's time guys
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 06:29:41 PM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
OMG it's coming!

anything