Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406213 times)

Offline Trevorcard

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
I wonder if the final stage of the game where you fight Satan would be hell or at least the connection to hell within the Castle. I hope Satan at least resembles a real Prince of Darkness and not that weirdo we fought.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
The possibility of a Michael Belmont makes sense too considering the biblical connections the characters namesakes have.

"Michael" lol

(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Trevorcard

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
I don't know if I will be happy fighting or killing Belmonts. But...... if it is a Douche Belmont I will make an exception.

Offline Dracul_Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)

The possibility of a Michael Belmont makes sense too considering the biblical connections the characters namesakes have.
[/quote]

Yes!! Also I think that Trevorcard sounds cool, but so does ''Aluvor'' :D

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
I sometimes wish Mercury Steam would've made the LoS timeline connect with the likes of Sonia and, further on - Nathan Graves. That way we would've had two distinct timelines to build upon, instead of... Two and half? Three? I've lost track.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
For all those that are hoping for Sonia Belmont to be in LoS2:

I don't mean to burst anyone's bubble, but look no further than the treatment they gave Sypha in Mirror of Fate. The chances of MS putting a reimagined Sonia in LoS2 are extremely low, and it's more likely that the name 'Sonia' will only be randomly namedropped in a Brotherhood Scroll you find along the way, similar to 'Iris' in LoS1. Seriously, that's the best we could hope for.

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
I sometimes wish Mercury Steam would've made the LoS timeline connect with the likes of Sonia and, further on - Nathan Graves. That way we would've had two distinct timelines to build upon, instead of... Two and half? Three? I've lost track.

More like ten.  :P

Offline Trevorcard

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
I think there might be more chance for Sonia because she is a Belmont unlike Sypha. It seems Mercury steam wants put more focus on the core characters i.e Belmonts and Alucard than other characters like Grant for example. Although I agree that its more likely a Male Belmont than a Female Belmont, it would be pretty cool if it was a female Belmont. Although not sure I would like a Shanoa Belmont :P.

Since its confirmed that Medusa will be a boss in the new Lord of Shadows 2, what other classical bosses you guys think will appear? I am hoping for the Water Dragon of Super Castlevania 4, Doppelganger and Galamoth from SOTN and Adramelech from COTM. Although I do expect since its do with Satan and Hell we might get a boss battle with a Cerberus boss.

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
Offline Trevorcard

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
I am just saying that as the worst case scenario for a female Belmont name  :rollseyes:. But I don't think it will ever come to that.

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
How about twin Belmont's? inb4DevilMayCry

That'd be new to Castlevania (unless im missing something) but the problem with that is, who get's the whip?

Offline Trevorcard

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
If its a twin belmont idea why can't it be a team with one person getting the whip and the other one being a magic user ala Potrait of Ruin. Although I don't know if we will get that. But the fact that Lord of Shadows 2 website says the Belmont Clan wants to destroy him suggest we may see more then one Belmont.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
Zoe & Delores Belmont (Order of Shadows) 8)

Offline Trevorcard

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
It will be interesting to see if this Belmont or Belmonts is much much more powerful than his predecessors. Kinda of like the evolution of Belmont power from Richter and onwards. The question is Alucard going to work with Belmont CLan and what capacity? It seems Alucard is helping the brotherhood of light as shown by Lord of Shadow 2 previews so are Belmont clan a part of the Brotherhood of Light or on their own?

anything