Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406211 times)

Offline Trevorcard

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
I recall Cox tweeting that Dracula hasn't fed in over 100 years, which is why he looks so decrepit in current times. Guess we won't know for sure until the game is released.
Interesting I thought he was decrepit due to
(click to show/hide)
I do want to see if there was belmonts battles after Simon before LOS2 modern day and how many succeeded and failed. I did like in MOF they introduce the fact that Belmonts can fail as opposed to old series where it seems every Belmont wins as it makes Dracula a bit more intimidating.

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
This guy looks like a pussy with a dangerous weapon.

You've never played Guilty Gear against a good Testament player.  :P
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 11:22:07 PM by DoctaMario »

Offline Trevorcard

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
You've never played Guilty Gear against a good Testament player.  :P
I don't like fighting games and I'm talking about the shitty character design.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
Its not shitty for me, its like a mix between Death (as many call it "she" or "lady") and Lucifer.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Trevorcard

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
You know despite Mirror of Fate being heavily flawed it had bunch of great ideas. The use of secondary items as well as Simon use of spirits I am wondering if we are going to see some form of that in LOS2. I don't expect the secondary weapons for Dracula to be same for Belmont with exception of maybe the Time Watch. Possibly most of secondary weapons will be spells like Alucard's spells in Symphony of the night. I think it was a article that said Dracula can glamour people like he did with Simon in Mirror of fate. I hope it power that can be used battle and not limited to stealth sections.

Offline Trevorcard

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
@HereIsKeiSha, What are your Thoughts about a Female Belmont? Excited to see Carmilla & Marie ! Any clue about the Release date?

Dave Cox ‏@CastlevaniaLOS - I like the idea. Sonia was one of my faves!
Hmmmmmmm.

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
Don't play with my heart. :(

Offline Trevorcard

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
There is a lot of potential for showing fan favorite belmonts can be through the time period Dracula reigned as well as modern day without relegating them to Knight scrolls. I hope for some fan service MS!

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
I think it'd be more concrete if someone asked Enric Alvarez what his opinion is on a female Belmont, since he's both the writer and director and arguably has way more input than Cox (who is more or less just the figurehead for the company)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Hmmmmmmm.

Don't play with my heart. :(

Careful or you might get disappointed.........
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
I won't get my hopes up on having Sonia until it is confirmed.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Trevorcard

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Actually I been thinking I hope they actually keep things secret. I think Mirror of Fate was hurt by too much being revealed. I want a few surprises.

Offline Dracul_Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
Dracul will awake after Alucard defeats him in the past. Cox said that the game will span centuries so Gabriel may face Belmont clan members as bosses, Brotherhood armies or something in each ''trip'' to the past. And, sadly, I don't think that there will be a Sonia Belmont according to one of Cox tweets. I am really looking forward to a great story in this game. Mirror of fate was great too, but I think that everything happened ''too fast''.

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
I don't like fighting games and I'm talking about the shitty character design.

Lol! You and I normally agree, but not here I guess. xD

I think it's interesting that they designed Satan to be kind of like Testament. I almost wish they'd make Death more like Testa instead what with the sickle and all. It'd be interesting to face a Death that was actually, Y'know, sort of human.

@HereIsKeiSha, What are your Thoughts about a Female Belmont? Excited to see Carmilla & Marie ! Any clue about the Release date?

Hmmmmmmm.

Lies. Anyone other than Tuxedo Mark who says Legends was one of their favorite games is probably Taliban. xD
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 12:28:09 AM by DoctaMario »