Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406084 times)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
Colored coded? You mean these enemies where you need to follow the same pattern every time only to kill them?
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Colored coded? You mean these enemies where you need to follow the same pattern every time only to kill them?
That would suck, but hopefully it won't be like that. As we saw in the demo, there will be some enemies with shields and you need the gauntlets to break the shields.  I would hope that there are some enemies that are immune to certain weapons and others you need more than one weapon to kill. For example: an enemy with a shield, but it's body is immune to the gauntlets yet vulnerable to the sword. Cox says that we will need to be more strategic in this game and despite the fact he as mislead and lied to us before, I hope that he is telling the truth in this respect.
Behold my power and tremble

Offline somasworld

• Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THe Castlevania Collection  is coming !!!!!! Konami prepares....and at Gamescom Köln we get more news !!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Collection comes out this year for Xbox 360 and PS3:
    Castlevania Lords of Shadow 1
    Castlevania Lords of Shadow 1 DLC 1 - Reverie
    Castlevania Lords of Shadow 1 DLC 2 - Resurrection
    Castlevania Lords of Shadow Mirror of Fate HD     jjippyyy :))))
    Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 Exclusive Demo
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
here are two links:
http://www.play-asia.com/dont-miss-out-on-the-castlevania-collection-lords-of-shadow-for-ps3-and-360-excl-paOS-17-74-4o7-49-de.html

http://gamefront.de/

:) :) :)  ;D ;D ;D ;D  :) :)   :P :P :P :P

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
I'll bet MoF HD is getting an independent release on steam

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
> LoS2 Demo

what. Seriously? They can't just wait and include it?
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
I'm betting the marketing team done goofed again.
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
> LoS2 Demo

Guess it's coming out before it, which means that LOS2 is definitely not coming out this year. ???

Also, Cox retweeted the PlayAsia listing so I guess it's really happening.

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
If that link is true, I really hope we don't have to buy LoS1 again to get MoFHD. I'd like to see them release MoF on Steam too, I'd buy it. I don't want a 3DS.  :P

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Oh.My.God

Everything comes full circle

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
Collections before vital release? sounds like the gaming industry is taking a page from the Harry Potter marketing.

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
Why would they release a collection BEFORE LoS2?

That is so stupid.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Why would they release a collection BEFORE LoS2?

That is so stupid.

Because LoS2 is not launching until next yar and they want people who didn't play LoS1 and caught up in the hype come aboard, oh, and the most majorily of people that didn't play MoF and played LoS will know WTF is going on. Next year, next gen consoles argoing to be dominant and such collection wouldn't be justfiable.

They'l probably release a "Trilogy Pack" on next gen consoles.

Everything comes full circle

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
> LoS2 Demo

No, because they want to do a Ultimate Collection version, so you will pay again for it.

(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Lilgigs

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania 64 (N64)
Because LoS2 is not launching until next yar....

Ahasverus do you have inside knowledge or are you guessing because they are saying winter?

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Ahasverus do you have inside knowledge or are you guessing because they are saying winter?
Yes, winter could mean December around Christmas for all we know. For all we know, it could come out on the first day of winter. We just need to be patient and wait for more info.
Behold my power and tremble