Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406239 times)

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
Castlevania Lords of Shadow Simon Belmont Beta Footage

Here is a reminder of how Simon looked like, no one screamed Assassin's creed at the time though he looks damn near just like Altair
Victor takes less from this yet everyone is slapping the design with assassin's creed.
How many fans do you think have seen this video?

One was covered at a small event.

The other at fucking Gamescom.

Which one has more exposition? I rest my case.

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Oh, just SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! YOU DON'T LIKE IT. SO WHAT!? YOU'VE ALREADY MADE YOU POINT! SO, STOP POSTING!! WE'VE GOT IT!!!

STOP ACTING LIKE A SPOILED BRAT AND GROW THE FUCK UP!!!! GOT IT!?

This Rugal guy is very childish

He's trolling. He wants you to get mad.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline DarkPrinceAlucard

• The Dark Prince
  • Master Hunter
  • Your dark prince has arrived.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Castle Modding
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)

Oh, just SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! YOU DON'T LIKE IT. SO WHAT!? YOU'VE ALREADY MADE YOU POINT! SO, STOP POSTING!! WE'VE GOT IT!!!

STOP ACTING LIKE A SPOILED BRAT AND GROW THE FUCK UP!!!! GOT IT!?

My god dude, tone it down a couple notches.

Not defending Rugal by any means, but he is bad mouthing a video game not your mother.

As I said earlier in the topic, if you guys have a problem with Rugal than add him to your ignore list, don't go attacking him and thus getting yourself in trouble flaming him.

Castlevania Modding Forum http://castlevaniamodding.boards.net/

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
How many fans do you think have seen this video?

One was covered at a small event.

The other at fucking Gamescom.

Which one has more exposition? I rest my case.

I expect everyone on this topic to have seen this.

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Everyone in this topic is not every Castlevania fan though.

also, side note: guy asked about the HD MoF

@CastlevaniaLOS @supernoob345 @AndreYounan1 Moving lips too?

@aafd7 @supernoob345 @AndreYounan1 - Yes...lip synced this time

get hype. Actual fucking lip synching would be glorious as opposed to just opening and closing mouths.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Groundbreaking..

Someone get Cox a medal please.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
Everyone in this topic is not every Castlevania fan though.

also, side note: guy asked about the HD MoF

@CastlevaniaLOS @supernoob345 @AndreYounan1 Moving lips too?

@aafd7 @supernoob345 @AndreYounan1 - Yes...lip synced this time

get hype. Actual fucking lip synching would be glorious as opposed to just opening and closing mouths.
lol... that's not really important... at all...

Modifications on the gameplay and 60FPS are much more important.

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
You know, all they'd have to do to make Victor look less like Altair is remove the hood. I guess he needs something when it rains, though.

Otherwise, he looks pretty awesome to me. Did they say whether or not Gabriel would be harassed by a different Belmont in either time period?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 05:56:47 PM by Munchy »

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
I haven't seen anyone say that yet, and the artwork of Victor with his hood down makes him look way more like Julius than Ezio.

Another thing I remembered is that Gabriel wore his hood at the very beginning of LoS, the white hood has just become so iconic everyone instantly thinks of Ezio now whenever they see it.
It kinda pisses me off when suddenly the modern trend becomes the standard of comparison. I mean, when I think of a white hood, I don't think of AssCreed. If anything, I think of FFI's White Mage! ;)

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
It kinda pisses me off when suddenly the modern trend becomes the standard of comparison. I mean, when I think of a white hood, I don't think of AssCreed. If anything, I think of FFI's White Mage! ;)
Well, maybe if you have a very nice imagination (or are 25+). Because today games are very realistic (graphically speaking). So they are easier to relate to. Do you really think people will compare him with a 8 bit sprite from a very old game or to one of the biggest franchises of these last years??
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 06:40:10 PM by Maedhros »

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
Honestly, Judging on how Proto-simon and Gabriel were designed, I was expecting hooded Belmonts to be the next Tailed Coat Belmonts....
I like the design, but I was expecting something more batman-esque for Victor.

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-03-Sprite Contest 3rd Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (N3DS)

You're right! Ugh, MercurySteam just doesn't have an original thought in its collective body.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Haha Oh God these recent news injected that spark it was missing in here, imagination and speculation are always the best aprt of waiting  ;D

Everything comes full circle

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
It lacks White Mage red color things design, thats why people dont relate it with FF I think.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
It lacks White Mage red color things design, thats why people dont relate it with FF I think.
Damn lack of the red triangle saw pattern!!! ;D I want my Victor Belmont, Battlemage!

anything