Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406189 times)

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)

Well given the gameplay bit, that does seem to be a Castlevania Golem, animated by what seems to be Castlevania's very blood. (I love that idea of the castle having blood)

Turns out Gabriel Belmont thought he was a Dracula when the whole time he was plugged into the MATRIX! WOAH.
In the end, we will see it was all a bad trip, and we'll see Gabe in modern times, a normal guy, passed out next to some Castlevania games. "whoa, what a dream. I knew I shouldn't have played them all one after the other..."
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Dracul_Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)

That's not the land of the dead, it's Dracula's furnace. The same furnace is in MoF as well.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
That's not the land of the dead, it's Dracula's furnace. The same furnace is in MoF as well.

So, is Dracula going to roast us or turn us into soaps? :P
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
...it's Dracula's furnace. The same furnace is in MoF as well.

Seriously? Now they are even trying to explain why so many roasted chicken exists in Castlevania?!
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
Land of the Dead was one of the most boring sections I can remember playing in a game.
I hope they make it a little more fun and less monotonous this time.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Well, the part I liked best about it, was that place with the lava and the Gravedigger and shit. THAT area was fucking awesome. I think it was right before the land of the dead proper though. Man that Gravedigger. I forgot about him. he was neat.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
You're actually right. My bad.

Good, I'm ok with this. Land of the Dead was really awful.

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
There aren't simply better artists in the videogame medium than those in MercurySteam.
Debatable. There are a tons of great artists that work in the video game industry. Hell, though he's known for his zipper and belt fetish, Tetsuya Nomura, at one time(long, long ago), drew things like this:

Shame he doesn't do stuff like that anymore.

Offline Dracul_Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
In V. Belmont art, there seems to be a face in the upper right corner, kind of an old face. Maybe its Simon Belmont, giving Victor vampire killing tips ;)

Offline somasworld

• Awards
Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
Spinal, is that you...?

(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
There aren't simply better artists in the videogame medium than those in MercurySteam.

Not only does this sentence not make any grammatical sense, it is just plain wrong.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Not only does this sentence not make any grammatical sense, it is just plain wrong.
At me look I tremble how

Everything comes full circle

Offline DarkPrinceAlucard

• The Dark Prince
  • Master Hunter
  • Your dark prince has arrived.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Castle Modding
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
http://www.pcgames.de/screenshots/667x375/2013/08/CVLOS2_Harryhausen_Forever-pc-games.jpg[/img]]http://www.pcgames.de/screenshots/667x375/2013/08/CVLOS2_Harryhausen_Forever-pc-games.jpg

Skeletons with red eyes !!! oh my god..i love this one so much.... awesome !!!!

Here's hoping the skeletons are not a complete pain in the ass to beat (but I know they will be).

When you think of a CV game you always think of skeletons as a lesser enemy that was defeated easily, I don't like how LOS changed that...

Castlevania Modding Forum http://castlevaniamodding.boards.net/

anything