Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406271 times)

Offline Dracul_Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
Re: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)
« Reply #3585 on: September 05, 2013, 09:18:26 AM »
The new Belmont has been revealed, so if another Belmont will make an appearance, he will be someone of a previously known name. I strongly think that there are two options, Leon or Richter. Also, there must be (and I think there will be), an explanation of the origin of the ''new'' combat cross Victor wields. If you look at it closely, looks like a modified version of Dark Pain.

Offline Asgardwolf

• Lord of the Lycans
  • Vampire Hunter
  • What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
Re: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)
« Reply #3586 on: September 05, 2013, 10:46:48 AM »
The new Belmont has been revealed, so if another Belmont will make an appearance, he will be someone of a previously known name. I strongly think that there are two options, Leon or Richter. Also, there must be (and I think there will be), an explanation of the origin of the ''new'' combat cross Victor wields. If you look at it closely, looks like a modified version of Dark Pain.
It looks like Gabriel`s Combat Cross to me

Offline Dracul_Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #3588 on: September 05, 2013, 12:15:19 PM »
If they had guts, they would pick Sonia.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #3589 on: September 05, 2013, 03:27:46 PM »
If they had guts, they would pick Sonia.

If they had guts, they would pick Kokoro or maybe Sid imagine if that came true  :P
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #3590 on: September 05, 2013, 03:34:14 PM »
If they had guts, they would pick Kokoro or maybe Sid imagine if that came true  :P
Kokoro is the exact opposite of everything MS likes to do.
They'd never choose her. Or Charlotte. Or Maria. Or Shanoa.
I don't even think they'd choose Sonia.
Thank God they put Sypha as a housewife and a kind of subweapon.
Thank God we could play a few minutes as Laura.
That's as far as they go.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
« Reply #3591 on: September 05, 2013, 03:50:15 PM »
+1
Kokoro is the exact opposite of everything MS likes to do.
They'd never choose her. Or Charlotte. Or Maria. Or Shanoa.
I don't even think they'd choose Sonia.
Thank God they put Sypha as a housewife and a kind of subweapon.
Thank God we could play a few minutes as Laura.
That's as far as they go.

I would love Kokoro dat hair and tsundereness  :'(
(click to show/hide)

Offline Dracul_Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3592 on: September 05, 2013, 03:58:01 PM »
It would blow us away that if ''the extra Belmont'' were Sonia, and if she is identical to Marie. It would kick major ass.

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #3593 on: September 05, 2013, 04:10:19 PM »
+2
If they had guts, they would pick Gutsman.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3594 on: September 05, 2013, 04:15:25 PM »
+2
It would blow us away that if ''the extra Belmont'' were Sonia, and if she is identical to Marie. It would kick major ass.

I must be the only one that does not really care if Sonia is in it or not  :P I don't know but I am having no yay feelings at all.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #3595 on: September 05, 2013, 04:16:23 PM »
+1
Sonia yes, but make her prettier than Marie.

I must be the only one that does not really care if Sonia is in it or not  :P I don't know but I am having no yay feelings at all.
In that case, I hope they have cut.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3596 on: September 05, 2013, 04:24:53 PM »
Sonia yes, but make her prettier than Marie.

Cut what her hair? I don't know maybe it's because I only find Carmilla and Marie to look really pretty I would not want Sonia to look like an amazon that might snap your c&*k if you looked at her wrong.   I guess I like girls to look well like girls not one of those super weight lifting ones that have muscles on top of muscles or something crazy :P
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 04:44:33 PM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Briraka

• Hunter in Training
  • \m/
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3597 on: September 05, 2013, 06:16:31 PM »
If MS did choose Sonia, she'd seal Gabriel away, but sacrifice herself in the process. Because, you know, women must sacrifice themselves so that the men can continue their bullshit because "fate" says so. :P

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #3598 on: September 05, 2013, 07:00:06 PM »
I don't want Sonia if it doesn't makes sense.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #3599 on: September 05, 2013, 09:49:14 PM »

Sure, or they will be trapped there forever...
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

anything