Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406710 times)

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Conservative religious people aside, that sounds like an awful ending.

What story does that tell? That life sucks because God is a mean kid with a magnifying glass burning off our feelers and watching us squirm and so Dracula, and by extension Satan, is justified in doing all the awful stuff he does? Thanks but no thanks, I already played God of War, and it did the story way better.
That would not be a real interpretation of god the same way the game does not takes in a historical place, it could work for this universe where god id powerless by a simple spell and saves his fiercest warrior from death only to let him become a monster. It  could work.

Everything comes full circle

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
Apperently, the part about using a portal to travel between the past and the present is not true. I translated that part correctly, though. The Dutch article is gone as well. Not sure what's up with that.   

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-03-Sprite Contest 3rd Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (N3DS)
Apperently, the part about using a portal to travel between the past and the present is not true. I translated that part correctly, though. The Dutch article is gone as well. Not sure what's up with that.

Count me relieved. That sounded really awful.

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
The truth will come out in a week, so the wait for new media will finally be over.

Until then, this is me right now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mDcZGRKQ_M
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 07:46:08 AM by Kingshango »

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
Maybe we'll get a new trailer too.

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-03-Sprite Contest 3rd Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
The truth will come out in a week, so the wait for new media will finally be over.

Until then, this is me right now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mDcZGRKQ_M

What happens in a week?

Offline Kingshango

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
What happens in a week?

Media blowout, new trailer.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
Can I call you Kingshanghai from now on?

Offline Kingshango

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
Can I call you Kingshanghai from now on?

Only if you're nasty. ;)

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
Media blowout, new trailer.
How did you find this out?

Offline Zetheraxza

• Vampire Hunter
  • Romantically Justified...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
How did you find this out?

It is on Dave Cock's Twatter.

Offline Slit_Zurifa

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
I didn't see anything about "next week" though. He stated that he would work on a new trailer. Wasn't the embargo supposed to lift today on the 9th of January?

Offline Asgardwolf

• Lord of the Lycans
  • Vampire Hunter
  • What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
Offline Kingshango

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards

Seriously though, that description of Dracula feeding on those innocent people sounded brutal.

I love it.

anything