Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406081 times)

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
I agree loved the reference of Vincent Dorin much more than Brauner or Olrox. Glad he died like the coward he is.

besides him being a coward his hair reminded me of a mushroom hey not as bad as being a football head  :rollseyes:
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Bergaron

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
Come on guys and girls, we will see it asleep. Derive a little, which happened on the 24th? and the 25th to podreis buy? Two games.
"He who fights monsters should beware, lest he become a monster himself"

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Come on guys and girls, we will see it asleep. Derive a little, which happened on the 24th? and the 25th to podreis buy? Two games.
Podrías escribir en español esa parte? El traductor no ayudó :P

Everything comes full circle

Offline Trevorcard

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
FUCK GAME.CO.UK. They just sent me email telling me they cancelled my preorder of Limited Edition Lords of Shadow 2 because they don't ship outside of Eu. At least I am saving money. Be warned all.

Offline Bergaron

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
Que estais dormidos, el 24 esta a 7 dias y el 25 si todo sale bien podria haber sorpresa doble..
"He who fights monsters should beware, lest he become a monster himself"

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
Re: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER I
« Reply #5150 on: January 17, 2014, 02:24:58 PM »
I got an email as well about my pre-order being cancelled because they don't ship more than 1 kg outside the UK. I guess they don't want my money.

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-03-Sprite Contest 3rd Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (N3DS)
Re: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER I
« Reply #5151 on: January 17, 2014, 02:34:38 PM »
FUCK GAME.CO.UK. They just sent me email telling me they cancelled my preorder of Limited Edition Lords of Shadow 2 because they don't ship outside of Eu. At least I am saving money. Be warned all.
I got an email as well about my pre-order being cancelled because they don't ship more than 1 kg outside the UK. I guess they don't want my money.

I got the same fucking email. I was pissed.

If you're still looking for a Collector's Edition, though, the Zaavi LoS2 Steelbook Edition is still buyable. Just pre-ordered mine.

EDIT: Just checked on eBay. People are listing the Dracula's Tomb Edition for $300. I was willing to pay $170, but... *sigh*
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 02:38:37 PM by e105beta »

Offline Eärendil

• ♪♫ Bucketbot ♪♫
  • Hunter in Training
  • Aiya Eärendil elenion ancalima!
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Speaking of preorders.. Kind of surprised the preorder for the PC version hasn't gone live on Steam yet, considering we're almost a month from launch.
A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge. --Tyrion Lannister, from George R.R. Martin's A Game of Thrones

Offline alucardsan

• Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Bergaron,ya pregunte el otro día,¿tú sabes si hay DLC de Alucard o parte jugable?.Si soy pesado lo siento

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-03-Sprite Contest 3rd Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (N3DS)
Open question: Is there really a reason that there's an Australian version and a South African version but not a US version outside of some nostalgia left behind by the British Empire?

Like, really? It's farther away and the currency is different. I don't see why the US isn't getting it.

Offline alucardsan

• Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Here in Spain worth  94€ Edition of the tomb of dracula, I deals it game.es

Offline Slit_Zurifa

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
When do you think will we be able to see a new trailer for Lords of Shadow? As far as I know Cox already worked on a trailer some time ago.

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
I agree loved the reference of Vincent Dorin much more than Brauner or Olrox. Glad he died like the coward he is.
Yea, I also thought that was one of the better scenes in the game.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 05:26:09 PM by OSM »

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
its a shame you condone such acts of cruelty, Oswaldo  >:(

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Que estais dormidos, el 24 esta a 7 dias y el 25 si todo sale bien podria haber sorpresa doble..
Espera, doble? Por qué? Dios santo ! 2 trailers?

Everything comes full circle