Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406122 times)

Offline Slit_Zurifa

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
Nope I don't think so, though I bet that we will fight Zobek as his Lord of Shadow self.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
okay guys and girls..... who would win, Dracula in his prime or Dante in his prime (not the DmC version)??

Offline Zetheraxza

• Vampire Hunter
  • Romantically Justified...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
Also, Carmilla looks way better as a human. Her vampire form looked a little too much like one of those grey aliens if you ask me.

Either ways I would still go Japanese Ero Manga on them. Carmilla in human form has DDs though. Consider her Vampiric form (NOT THE SECOND BOSS FORM, HELL NAW!!) as something attractive as a fantasy species such as an Elf, especially WoW's Night Elves where they have full white eyes, purple skin, elven ears and odd hair color. But they still work on an attractive hourglass body and attractive facial symmetry that we males so yearn for and vise versa or in a homosexual sense. That's just human sexuality, they tried to make that bald vampire lady attractive with revealing clothing and feminine body. They managed to engross and arouse at same time. Those Mercurysteam people are quite smart, I tell ya.

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
okay guys and girls..... who would win, Dracula in his prime or Dante in his prime (not the DmC version)??

Dante because he has a billion weapons and all that cancelling jazz.

Offline Bergaron

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
WoW Real Carmilla

(click to show/hide)

ok... in spoiler tag..
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 03:30:05 PM by Bergaron »
"He who fights monsters should beware, lest he become a monster himself"

Offline Zetheraxza

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Is that a Zabrak?

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER I
« Reply #5181 on: January 19, 2014, 03:25:08 PM »
AHHHHHH AT LEAST SLAP A SPOIL TAG ON THAT PLEASE!?

I come here to tell y'all about some info the leak guy put out yesterday and I get spooked by....whatever the hell that is.

Offline Trevorcard

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards

I come here to tell y'all about some info the leak guy put out yesterday and I get spooked by....whatever the hell that is.
What did the leak guy say ?
Dracula because unless you have some plot device to kill him for good  he will keep coming back and back. Other then that I think they are equally matched.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Re: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER I
« Reply #5183 on: January 19, 2014, 03:56:15 PM »

Details please :P

Everything comes full circle

Offline Zetheraxza

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards

He is talking about the Zabrak Bergaron posted. Apparently, Kingshango finds Zabraks unhuman, ugly, and offensive. I hope you feel good about yourself, you RACIST! How would you feel if some human commented on your alien physique, huh? If you say that to a wrong Zabrak, they will Force Choke you.

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #5185 on: January 19, 2014, 04:19:46 PM »
What did the leak guy say ?
Dracula because unless you have some plot device to kill him for good  he will keep coming back and back. Other then that I think they are equally matched.

First off, I asked him when we're getting a new trailer and he said close to release as well as a public demo of the game (Bergaron said the trailer(s) are coming possibly this week right? Then that means that a demo will be available to the public a week afterwards)

Secondly, he didn't mention any super plot twist other than Victor being a badass and that Alucard doesn't die offscreen like the rest of the LOS characters, in fact he say's he plays a key role in the game.

Thirdly(or whatever) I asked about any remixes of past Castlevania tunes and he said that, like LOS1, they're will be little homages intewoven into the music, no remasters or anything.

And finally I asked him do we finally get our hands on Zobek and does he have a cool form that resembles Death and fights like him as well. He said we do and while he didn't describe how he looked or fought like, he did go on to say that not only is he quite possibly the best fight in the game, he ranks it as one of the best bossfights in the Castlevania series (in his opinion).  I told him that was an very VEERRRRY blod statement to make. Then again he probably meant in the Lords of Shadow series of Castlevania's but we'll see soon enough.

And on a parting note I asked if we'll ever see him around leaking info when Konami decides to remimagine another series *Coughcontracough*? He say's as long as he doesn't get fired.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 04:24:58 PM by Kingshango »

Offline Trevorcard

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Daaaaaamn  ;D That some leak lets hope that Zobek boss battle lives up to that.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Good to hear about Zobek, and good that he is not spoiling that much, just enough to get us hyped. Hope he leaks more about the NEW series ;)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 04:29:32 PM by Ahasverus »

Everything comes full circle

Offline Zetheraxza

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Secondly, he didn't mention any super plot twist other than Victor being a badass and that Alucard doesn't die offscreen like the rest of the LOS characters, in fact he say's he plays a key role in the game.

Wait, does something happens to Alucard?

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-03-Sprite Contest 3rd Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (N3DS)
Wait, does something happens to Alucard?

I know Alucard has to die, but... :(