Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406289 times)

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
I think Gabriel already has enough of a reason to want to kill Zobek.
"Stuff and things."

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
They're just mad because I guessed Rinaldo is actually the Toymaker.  :)

From all of his machines, my guess is that he's Frankenstein.

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
From all of his machines, my guess is that he's Frankenstein.
Don't think so, as Gabriel had to collect Frankenstein's fingers in the DLC. But after all, we don't know.

Offline EstebanT

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
I think that it will be Alucard who will destroy Dracula (maybe even after Dracula told him to do so), because Zobek might be killed and destroyed at that point.
Do you think that Alucard will be a boss fight? If he is what would make him different from  a Victor Belmont fight aside from the weapons? Do you think he would use Vampire abilities? Do you think that Alucard would transform?

(click to show/hide)

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
(click to show/hide)
Is there a picture of this guy?

Offline Bergaron

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
I´m sorry google translator is not the best way to communicate, i said in spanish

Parece que no les sienta bien algunas "adivinanzas" o teorias, ¿porque? porque sean spoilers o no lo recriminan y dicen que tiene que acabar, lo cual no entiendo, sepa o yo no algo, lo adivine o no puedo contarlo si yo quiero... eso es lo que queria decir, pero con la traduccion al ingles se ha interpretado diferente. No es que no les guste lo que imaginais aqui.
"He who fights monsters should beware, lest he become a monster himself"

Offline Slit_Zurifa

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
Hmm, I'd think he might turn into a bat form, similiar to the vampires in LoS 1, but not as monstrous but more asthetic if you know what I mean.

Offline Bergaron

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards

"He who fights monsters should beware, lest he become a monster himself"

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Zobek needs to kill Alucard because he has the stake of the Vampire Killer and he promised it to Gabriel. he will be like "I told you I was going to give you the VK, and that included killing your own son for that" and then battle ensues.

@bergaron: You're our hero, please never leave us

http://www.vidaextra.com/galeria/200114-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2/9/
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 03:00:04 PM by Ahasverus »

Everything comes full circle

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
Zobek needs to kill Alucard because he has the stake of the Vampire Killer and he promised it to Gabriel. he will be like "I told you I was going to give you the VK, and that included killing your own son for that" and then battle ensues.
Well shit. Looks like I wasn't far off then if this is how it will play out.

Poor Trevor.

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-03-Sprite Contest 3rd Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (N3DS)
I remembered something, the leaked mission/chapter list lists Alucard/Trevor and Zobek a bunch of times but at a certain point "Alucard" stops showing up during a pivotal chapter with Zobek. I think Zobek might kill Alucard and that explains why Gabriel will fight him?

I'm probably way off but we'll see.

I feel like Alucard has to be the one to finish off Gabriel. It's so...poetic.

Offline Dracul_Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
I guess that Gab will see his end in the hands of both Victor and Alucard. The Brotherhood elders told Marie that ''Trevor and his lineage will be the only ones capable to stop him'' or something like that

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
I feel like Alucard has to be the one to finish off Gabriel. It's so...poetic.
Either Alucard or Victor.

I expect it to be Victor for obvious reasons.

(click to show/hide)

He's pretty much Julius too, why wouldn't the strongest/last Belmont be the one to deliver the coup de grâce?

I wonder if the "Lost Soul" will return in LoS2. It's obvious it's Zobek or has a connection to him, but I'd like to see it explained in-game.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 04:45:49 PM by OSM »

Offline Thy Gory Rory

• Hunter in Training
  • ...I'm holding my sausage hostage!
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
I'm just gonna have a little fantard moment and say I'd be totally chill with Alucard in this universe being the equivalent of what Raiden is to the Metal Gear Solid franchise. Yeah, it's already been discussed about Konami either milking the opportunity or wasting it. The current state of this situation has been a very complacent happy medium. We'll soon find out within the storyline of LoS2...

Also, I'm really intrigued with "The Lieutenant" speculation. Cool overall design. When you zoom in up close to the figurines in the "Dracula's Tomb Premium Edition" photo you do see somewhat of a wolf design similar to Alucard's MoF werewolf design (especially with the red slanted eyes). I believe the upper leg armor is somewhat on par with his regular stylized look, too.

Offline Asgardwolf

• Lord of the Lycans
  • Vampire Hunter
  • What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)

@bergaron: You're our hero, please never leave us

http://www.vidaextra.com/galeria/200114-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2/9/
think i will give the stake to Victor coz prob`lly like MOF it should be him and not Alucard who can kill it, same as Simon on that game.