Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406021 times)

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
we all know Dracula is gonna be redeemed back to Gabriel at the end, just like Darth Vader why is every1 in denial
this is the "shocking twist"

Offline Belmontoya

• Composer/ Voice Actor
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Bergaron already stated that he expressed it in a wrong way. They DO like us discussing about the game and making theories. They just don't like the leaks which is understandable....

Leaks can't happen without someone from their camp releasing info. If we happen to hit on certain plot twists just by pure speculation, that is not the same thing as a leak. It's a lucky guess. And there's no way to know that any of that speculation is correct unless it get's officially released.

So where is the harm?
The worst monsters are human.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Re: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER I
« Reply #5252 on: January 21, 2014, 11:36:06 AM »
To be fair, have the leaks about LoS2 been that spectacular? Konami-kun from 4chan has mostly teased and hinted so far. It's not like he revealed the obligatory shocking plot twist yet.
Exactly, the've been teases, not full on leaks, while we, in the Castlevania Dungeon might guess one point or two fro that info, that's because we've followed every piece of information and have previous experience with the series (your "friend" always betrays you in Castlevania, that stuff) and we don't really have our purchase tied to a plot twist, we'll buy the game /anyway/, and more often than not, what happens here, remains here.
this is the "shocking twist"
And he deserves it, but I hope there is more.

Everything comes full circle

Offline Slit_Zurifa

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
That's true. Anyways, what I would like to see is an interview with Patrick Stewart about LoS 1 and 2. :D Wonder why they never let him talk about the game. I don't think that he would deny an interview nor feel uncomfortable when talking about the game.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
Pat Stew was just hired to read lines from the script. i doubt he knows anything about castlevania. y'know just like how Hugo Weaving said despite signing a contract to voice Megatron he knows nothing about the Transformers series

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
If someone would come here and actually leak the story, that would kind of an asshole thing to do. I like leaks such as music tracks, certain boss characters or even parts of the gameworld map. But spoiling the story kinda ruins the game for me. Speculating is fine, cause you don't know for sure.

Offline EstebanT

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
If someone would come here and actually leak the story, that would kind of an asshole thing to do. I like leaks such as music tracks, certain boss characters or even parts of the gameworld map. But spoiling the story kinda ruins the game for me. Speculating is fine, cause you don't know for sure.

Exactly. We would be as pissed or even more pissed than Mercurysteam. I've never met anyone who enjoys spoilers.

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
I've never met anyone who enjoys spoilers.
Raises arm up super slow-like*

Offline EstebanT

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Raises arm up super slow-like*

Die monster.....

Offline Bergaron

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
Hopefully, the trailer up the hype, because between DS2, MGS5 Wicher3 and there are very few reviews or news los2, the expectation falls, many of my friends do not even know that the game comes out next month and that some do not even exist.
"He who fights monsters should beware, lest he become a monster himself"

Offline Dracul_Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
The question is when is the trailer going to be released?

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
The question is when is the trailer going to be released?

If not by the end of this week, then definitely at the beginning of February with the public demo the following week.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
lol, silly rabbits

the trailer will be released a day AFTER the game is released

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
I don't mind spoilers at all.

You guys shouldn't too, since this is a spoiler topic by essence. If someone posted the entire story here without putting it on spoiler tags, he wouldn't be at fault at all.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 03:59:16 PM by Maedhros »

Offline EstebanT

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
I don't mind spoils at all.

You guys shouldn't too, since this is a spoiler topic by essence. If someone posted the entire story here without spoiling it, he wouldn't be at fault at all.

Wait.... What?

anything