Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406427 times)

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
WHEN THE fuck DOES THAT DEMO LANDS ON STEAM???  >:(

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER I
« Reply #5416 on: January 27, 2014, 09:56:32 AM »
So the game has been already been shipped. Spoilers are imminent

Most likely review codes but im gonna be careful if I come across something that comes off as a major spoiler.
WHEN THE fuck DOES THAT DEMO LANDS ON STEAM???  >:(

Well if what Bergaron and leak dude says is correct and we do get one last trailer next week, then it's a safe bet that the demo will land on the 11th of February.  Dunno if the Steam demo will hit the same day though.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
So the game has been already been shipped. Spoilers are imminent
Nooo fucking way.. source?

Everything comes full circle

Offline Slit_Zurifa

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
https://twitter.com/Spainkiller

(click to show/hide)

Offline Kingshango

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Nooo fucking way.. source?

The game went gold not too long ago and review codes were probably sent out too. Not surprised someone got a hold of a copy.

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
Woooooo spoilers time, these next couple of weeks will be very interesting. :D

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
https://twitter.com/Spainkiller

(click to show/hide)
Hopefully he's a reviewer, because if not, the game iso will be leaked like tomorrow.

Edit: he's a reviewer. That's relieving. he seems like liking it :)

Shipping means sending the game to stores.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 10:55:00 AM by Ahasverus »

Offline Bergaron

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
The game will be unveiled, it is leaked, but pre-order this steam is delaying, I bet it's because of problems with the demo.

I hope they get it right because it can cost them dearly, the hype is over, and games like Shadow of Mordor or the next titles and steal all the attention in the media. No mention what to see games that are closer and is more palatable one PS4, Xbone ... if not take the pre-sale this week PC will hit hard ..
"He who fights monsters should beware, lest he become a monster himself"

Offline Asgardwolf

• Lord of the Lycans
  • Vampire Hunter
  • What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
The game will be unveiled, it is leaked, but pre-order this steam is delaying, I bet it's because of problems with the demo.

I hope they get it right because it can cost them dearly, the hype is over, and games like Shadow of Mordor or the next titles and steal all the attention in the media. No mention what to see games that are closer and is more palatable one PS4, Xbone ... if not take the pre-sale this week PC will hit hard ..
The game is not leaked yet (believe me, I have my sources lol) but you are right, they need to ride the hype wave like tomorrow.

Offline Kingshango

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
https://vine.co/v/MuzPmzDXlxP
Holy shit, the city looks fucking amazing. Their new graphics engine really was worth the hype.

Offline Asgardwolf

• Lord of the Lycans
  • Vampire Hunter
  • What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
Lol and i got banned from the LOS2 facebook grup coz post the same link...

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Holy shit, the city looks fucking amazing. Their new graphics engine really was worth the hype.
And taht is a PS3.. incredible.

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
Lol and i got banned from the LOS2 facebook grup coz post the same link...
Konami is already butthurt over the impending leaks, lol

Why are they being so uppity about us seeing any footage? I'd rather see gameplay, all these trailers they're releasing are too cinematic.