Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406647 times)

Offline Slit_Zurifa

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
(click to show/hide)

I am putting these infos in spoiler boxes despite this being a spoiler thread, because I guess some information don't want to be heard by everyone. I hope you appreciate that.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 12:47:31 PM by Slit_Zurifa »

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #5431 on: January 27, 2014, 01:28:44 PM »
am i in the minority that would rather be playing as decrepit Dracula in modern times instead of young Dracula

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #5432 on: January 27, 2014, 01:34:15 PM »
am i in the minority that would rather be playing as decrepit Dracula in modern times instead of young Dracula

I feel the same way too honestly. I would have prefered that Dracula would gradually start looking younger each time he gains his powers back.

Offline cardrac

• Awards
Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
Achievement list is up! Spoilers guys, be warned:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672716-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2/68435826

Oh maaaaaaaan.
(click to show/hide)

Offline EstebanT

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #5435 on: January 27, 2014, 01:49:53 PM »

Maybe after the Los series are over.... We get to play a Sotn sequel where you play as master librarian!

Offline cardrac

• Awards
(click to show/hide)

Offline Kingshango

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Re: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER I
« Reply #5437 on: January 27, 2014, 02:04:17 PM »
(click to show/hide)

I think it's almost time for a seperate spoiler thread. Not now though, maybe after the demo is released, by then we may have already seen the ending with all these leaks coming out so soon.

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
Re: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER I
« Reply #5438 on: January 27, 2014, 02:09:32 PM »
=snip=

Offline EstebanT

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Were those all the bosses? Hopefully not...

Offline Kingshango

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #5440 on: January 27, 2014, 02:35:08 PM »
I hope not either, those are probably just bosses that matter to the story.

Also, hola Enric. ;D

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Were those all the bosses? Hopefully not...
I hope not as well, considering most of those were already seen via press release art and trailers. I hope the hint at there being lots of optional stuff means additional hidden bosses.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Whohoho these achievements sound great, it will pan out the way I wanted, I would not be worried about the bosses, LoS1 had a few bosses without achievement. There is only one absence that makes me sad and that is Legion (He'd drserve an achievement). Bring on february!

I'm crossing my fingers for old drac to be an unlockable skin.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 02:59:15 PM by Ahasverus »

Everything comes full circle

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
LoS 2 SPOILER THREAD - A miserable little pile of spoilers.
« Reply #5443 on: January 27, 2014, 02:57:09 PM »

This one is to keep the other clean. Yeah we know the ending, but it's not the goal, but the ride what matters.

Also, please use spoilers, always, even here, thank you.

Could a mod please "2" to the title?  ;D
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 05:22:15 PM by Ahasverus »

Everything comes full circle

Offline Dracul_Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
I don't want to read the achievement list!!!! aaaaah help!! I DO wanna read it!!!

anything