Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406113 times)

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
So what are the other bosses that the achievements don't list then? Is Legion really one of them?

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER I
« Reply #5446 on: January 27, 2014, 03:08:59 PM »
So what are the other bosses that the achievements don't list then? Is Legion really one of them?

We wont know until the beastiary leaks.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
I don't think so. Legion would have deserved an achievement. I'm counting him off the game. Sad, but still, I'm sure the game will deliver.

Everything comes full circle

Offline EstebanT

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
So if those are only the bosses important to the story... Where is alucard? I mean.... The first Los2 trailer promised us an alucard battle....

Offline Dracul_Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
I read it, actually nothing is really new to the people loyal to this forum, I think. And I also believe that those are not all the bosses, because I recall Cox tweeting something about a boss that is not on the list. Maybe that list is incomplete

Offline flyingchai

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
Los1 didn't have an achievement for every boss either. Not even defeating The Forgotten One and absorbing his power had an achivement. Now that would have been a deserved achievement..."Dracula Begins" or something. :-D
http://flyingchai.deviantart.com - My art here is usually CV inspired
http://www.twitter.com/flyingchai01 - Tweeting more and more lately

Offline EstebanT

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Where is this legion talk coming from? I mean legion would be awesome but.... Where did you guys get that he (they) would be in the game?

Offline Slit_Zurifa

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
I guess that Zobek might turn into Legion.
Also I am sure that some bosses were not listed. For example the acolyte that summons Satan, as the first one is the scientist Lady, the other one the bald guy who shoots lightning.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
No, we already saw his death form. looks great BTW.
Where is this legion talk coming from? I mean legion would be awesome but.... Where did you guys get that he (they) would be in the game?
It's a fan favorite, and one of the monsters that would benefit the most from HD and production values, very shocking. It was wishful thinking. Well, there's always the Alucard DLC.
(click to show/hide)

Offline EstebanT

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Also I am sure that some bosses were not listed. For example the acolyte that summons Satan, as the first one is the scientist Lady, the other one the bald guy who shoots lightning.

Lightning acolyte is probably acolyte 1. Acolyte two is probably the shaft looking one

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Re: Lords of Shadow - SPOILER THREAD - A miserable little pile of spoilers.
« Reply #5455 on: January 27, 2014, 03:50:18 PM »
I think you can change the thread title by changing the subject of the first post.
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Lords of Shadow - SPOILER THREAD - A miserable little pile of spoilers.
« Reply #5456 on: January 27, 2014, 03:54:29 PM »
I think you can change the thread title by changing the subject of the first post.
I love you!

So, who wanna be the first to open the black book to the entire internet?

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Still don't like the generic use of names. I mean...
(click to show/hide)

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 11:59:58 PM by Shiroi Koumori »

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
Re: Lords of Shadow 2 - SPOILER THREAD - A miserable little pile of spoilers.
« Reply #5459 on: January 27, 2014, 05:18:38 PM »
(click to show/hide)