Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406221 times)

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Re: Lords of Shadow 2 - SPOILER THREAD - A miserable little pile of spoilers.
« Reply #5460 on: January 27, 2014, 05:20:16 PM »
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

I wonder if
(click to show/hide)

Everything comes full circle

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Re: Lords of Shadow 2 - SPOILER THREAD - A miserable little pile of spoilers.
« Reply #5461 on: January 27, 2014, 05:22:33 PM »
Howabout getting all the dirty laundry out in the air, as far as spoilers are concerned:

Secret Achievements:

(click to show/hide)

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
Re: LoS 2 SPOILER THREAD - A miserable little pile of spoilers.
« Reply #5462 on: January 27, 2014, 05:40:26 PM »
Vampire kiss. Ha.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
so now we have 2 essentially identical threads that contain LoS2 info/spoilers and both started by Ahasverus

Offline Zetheraxza

• Vampire Hunter
  • Romantically Justified...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
Re: LoS 2 SPOILER THREAD - A miserable little pile of spoilers.
« Reply #5464 on: January 27, 2014, 05:45:43 PM »

Howabout getting all the dirty laundry out in the air, as far as spoilers are concerned:

Secret Achievements:

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
so now we have 2 essentially identical threads that contain LoS2 info/spoilers and both started by Ahasverus
Haha yep, I wanted this one to be more or less spoiler thread, and more about launch hype but then speculations came and went and we fell for it. The story could be a sensitive case so soon to release so I'd prefer this one to be more general, I'm sure there are people here who don't want to be spoilered by the hard facts we have now.
And some of us can't really wait so go ahed and go wild at the spoiler thread.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
b-but this thread is clearly labeled HERE BE SPOILER INFO, has been for years in fact. both threads serve the same purpose~
i just think you may be getting a little ahead of yourself lol

Offline SaibotMK

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Well dragon form looks visually impressive

Offline DarkPrinceAlucard

• The Dark Prince
  • Master Hunter
  • Your dark prince has arrived.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Castle Modding
    • Awards
b-but this thread is clearly labeled HERE BE SPOILER INFO, has been for years in fact. both threads serve the same purpose~

Yea gotta agree with Crisis here.

Really no need for a spoiler thread when this thread clearly warns of spoilers and thus permits posting spoilers here.

Castlevania Modding Forum http://castlevaniamodding.boards.net/

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Well then feel free and make a spoiler free thread

• The Dark Prince
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Castle Modding
    • Awards
Well then feel free and make a spoiler free thread
The point is there is no need for either when you have this thread here.

Spoilers are advertised as being posted so long as the spoiler tags are used.

And the spoiler free discussion is here as well.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
The point is there is no need for either when you have this thread here.

Spoilers are advertised as being posted so long as the spoiler tags are used.

And the spoiler free discussion is here as well.
It should not be (but that's only my opinion) as people not only from here, but the whole internet are reading this thread for information of the game (we're the best source and compilation after all) and I'm sure many people will be píssed and/or tempted by a wild spoiler, it was different before today because it was all speculation, it's not speculation anymore, we even know the ending.

• The Dark Prince
  • Master Hunter
    • Castle Modding
    • Awards
It should not be (but that's only my opinion) as people not only from here, but the whole internet are reading this thread for information of the game (we're the best source and compilation after all) and I'm sure many people will be píssed and/or tempted by a wild spoiler, it was different before today because it was all speculation, it's not speculation anymore, we even know the ending.

whatevs, whats done is done, I just do not see the point in having a separate thread for something that could be posted here with spoiler tags.

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
Not to be a downer, but I'm amazed how not excited I am. I'm far more curious to see what comes next.
"Stuff and things."

Offline flyingchai

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
Agreed x 3. This is already a SPOILER thread for the LOS saga. Rather than have another thread made for no reason, how about we have an exercise in discipline and... just stay the fuck away from the forums in the first place? The internet is going to be lit with spoilers in the imminent future.  Whether it's in this thread or a click away in a separate thread, splitting it achieves what exactly? O_o

I'm gonna try to hibernate from here until 2/27. By then I'm sure I'll have beaten the game. :-D
http://flyingchai.deviantart.com - My art here is usually CV inspired
http://www.twitter.com/flyingchai01 - Tweeting more and more lately

anything