Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406167 times)

Offline cerebralbore

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)

I really love LoS 1 and probably, LoS 2. But I think that this "parallet version" of the saga, must end whit LoS 2. Its normal that Konami want use up this new gold chicken, but if they do a new LoS game, it probably would be like the last Batman (Arkham Origins), a game with less quality than his 2 predecessor. LoS is MS, so better let that it sleep.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
so has anyone else noticed not one of these leaks mentions as Slogra/Gaibon battle

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
so has anyone else noticed not one of these leaks mentions as Slogra/Gaibon battle
Because it doesn't exist? We knowthat since  like 3 years ago. Sad I know, but again, DLC :P

Everything comes full circle

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
Re: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER I
« Reply #5628 on: January 31, 2014, 07:00:46 AM »
I simply don't think LoS should try the same approach as the old series. Make the series more like Zelda, with multiple universes and self-contained stories. A multiverse if we can call that.

That and I think that a LoS without Mercury Steam wouldn't be the same thing. So, no, I don't want a new LoS game or new Belmonts on a new LoS game or something. I prefer if they simply tried another thing with the series.

Stay out of my head!

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
Because it doesn't exist? We knowthat since  like 3 years ago. Sad I know, but again, DLC :P

so why even tease his corpse in the LoS1 ending? and i wouldnt rely too much on dlc, it could be underwhelming too  that said, if Slogra isn't an enemy in los2 then i doubt they're saving him for later

its like when ppl say alucard isn't featured in los2 as much as he should be well that must mean he will be dlc. why tho? maybe they're just planning a few "challenge packs" or a boss rush and a few skins and that's it.

it's like they say, "expectation is the root of all heartache"

Offline EstebanT

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Offline Dracul_Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Never heard Araujo talk before. True words.

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
That commercial from the Castlevania wiki with a few new clips:
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 NEW GAMEPLAY TV Spot

Offline Dracul_Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Gabriel must acquire double jump as Cox said in twitter a while ago. Will wings come out from his back? Angelic or demonic? I would like them to be bat-wings... or Dragon wings.

Offline Bergaron

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
That commercial from the Castlevania wiki with a few new clips:
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 NEW GAMEPLAY TV Spot

I like LOS2 a lot, but this commercial is very bad....
"He who fights monsters should beware, lest he become a monster himself"

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
PC players are going to get a bonus, according to Cox. Maybe MoF HD?

Offline EstebanT

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Offline Bergaron

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
PC players are going to get a bonus, according to Cox. Maybe MoF HD?

something to push the sells...
"He who fights monsters should beware, lest he become a monster himself"

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
something to push the sells...
Metal Gear V demo?

Everything comes full circle

Offline Hagathrom

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
(click to show/hide)

http://www.amazon.com/CASTLEVANIA-Lords-Shadow-Original-Soundtrack/dp/B00I4WG7Q2/ref=sr_1_3?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1391203443&sr=1-3&keywords=Castlevania+Lords+of+Shadow

anything