Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406645 times)

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
And dat fight with toy maker looks fantastic. Maybe the stealth sections are SO SHITTY that it made the reviewer give the game a low score.

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Maybe the stealth sections are SO SHITTY that it made the reviewer give the game a low score.

That's what I assume.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Ending super super SUPER spoiler
(click to show/hide)

Everything comes full circle

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
how is that a super super SUPER spoiler, that's common knowledge around here  :P

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
how is that a super super SUPER spoiler, that's common knowledge around here  :P
I think we were all holding out hope.
More post game spoilers:
(click to show/hide)

Offline Kingshango

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Ending super super SUPER spoiler
(click to show/hide)

Really, im hearing otherwise.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards

Offline Kingshango

• Master Hunter
    • Awards

(click to show/hide)

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
(click to show/hide)

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
Any differences on New Game +?

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Any differences on New Game +?
that's hard to say. my guess is that you are weakened by to starting strength and keep most of your stuff, but some stuff like key items relevant to the story are taken. that's the way it's usually done in my experience. or, they it could be like in dark souls were you start as you were at the end of the game, but the enemies have more health and have higher attack and higher defense.
Behold my power and tremble

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Just messing around with Windows Movie Maker, I edited in some DoS songs into the music-less Toy Maker boss fight. Say what you will, I think it fit pretty well, despite not being orchestrated, "epic" and movie-like.

Movie 0003

For some reason, the beginning audio's a bit derpy when I save in the highest quality AVI. It corrects itself, though.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Just messing around with Windows Movie Maker, I edited in some DoS songs into the music-less Toy Maker boss fight. Say what you will, I think it fit pretty well, despite not being orchestrated, "epic" and movie-like.
For some reason, the beginning audio's a bit derpy when I save in the highest quality AVI. It corrects itself, though.
In fact, I think the reason why they cut the music is because it features an old remix. I'm also looking forward for the inevitable Bloody Tears redux on Carmilla's fight :P

Offline EstebanT

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
In fact, I think the reason why they cut the music is because it features an old remix. I'm also looking forward for the inevitable Bloody Tears redux on Carmilla's fight :P

When videos of MoF started appearing they also had no music.

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
I wouldnt give them that much credit. Didnt they say LoS2 would have no remixes?
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

anything