Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406120 times)

Offline Mike Belmont

• Castlevania Fan since 1995
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Está bien Mike, tu opinión es bastante común, y en cierta parte entendible, sólo que, cómo dicen por ahí, no hay qué llorar por la leche derramada.

----------------

So guys, what are you doing to ease the pain of these eternal days?

Thanks... the less thing that I do not want, is to become a grumpy hater...

-----------------

To ease the pain? I heard that tuesday is the day for the LoS 2 free demo, am I wrong? I want to test the game by myself...
"This whip, and my kinsmen will destroy you some day. From this day on, the Belmont clan will hunt the night"

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-03-Sprite Contest 3rd Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (N3DS)
why do people still shop at gamestop i hate that place

i mean, if its the only shop thats local then by all means

but srsly, they have a reputation of ripping off customers & shady business tactics when it comes to their "exclusive content," trade-ins, questionable used games policies, amongst others
i just stare at your photo all day long

Because I'm lazy, and the closest non-Gamestop game store is 30-45 minutes away.

EDIT: Even better, I'm a Pro Rewards member. Eww.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
i just stare at your photo all day long
I know. I do the same.

Everything comes full circle

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
I will never forgive Cox for his Britishness.
Come on Konami USA! Be the ones to get the CV series NEXT so we can get all the special edition stuff!

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-03-Sprite Contest 3rd Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
Come on Konami USA! Be the ones to get the CV series NEXT so we can get all the special edition stuff!

Hopefully their next proposal doesn't suck.

Offline Anglachel

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)

It hasn't really been confirmed or denied that it's coming to North America. I would like to think that it is, especially since it's nearing release date. Then again, maybe the Tomb Edition hasn't been getting enough pre-orders, so they decided to release a "lite" version to win people over.

"There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds." - G.K. Chesterton

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Castlevania Rises, ultra mega AWESOME cinematic First Person Shooter, set in New York.

Everything comes full circle

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Castlevania Rises, ultra mega AWESOME cinematic First Person Shooter, set in New York.

Starring Sergeant John Belmont, a grizzled army vet with a vendetta against the evil Russian paramilitary warlord Boris Dracula!

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 06:53:53 PM by crisis »

Offline NagoriyukiSlayer

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)

Darth Vader NO!

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 - Toy Maker Boss Battle PC Gameplay [1440p] TRUE-HD QUALITY

1440p footage of the Toy Maker Battle, now you can see what this game really looks like on a PC.

Offline Zetheraxza

• Vampire Hunter
  • Romantically Justified...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
Y'know, when he fights the Bipedal Metal Gear phase in the end, the whip and chaos claws don't make hit sounds when attacking the Toymaker. In LoS and MoF, each time you landed a hit, it had a satisfying sound to it. And I wonder why was Toymaker crying in the end? Is it because he remembered Gabriel's Tragic tale or did he have anything to do with his destruction?

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
am really hoping for some grotesque enemies and nightmare-inducing segments. 1 of the few things i liked about Curse of darkness was Legion's lair more specifically the lead-up to it. it starts rather typical but as u traverse deeper & deeper your surroundings become more bizarre, almost as if youre being digested by a giant demon with the flesh-like floor and walls pulsating and covered in blood. now despite cod's fails, THAT part was cool

i would love a segment similar to that in los2

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
Reviews that don't tell me what I want to hear are obviously terrible and written by poopie faces.

Most loathed professions in the world:

4. Used Car Salesman

3. Politician:

2. Lawyer

1. Video Game Journalist a.k.a HACKS