Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406085 times)

Offline Gamermeister

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Gamermeister Youtube Channel
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Thanks @Slit_Zurifa for the kind words. Far too kind. :)

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
Damn, I'm getting sad I have nothing to play this game on. Oh well, enjoy the ride for me gentlemen. ;__;

fundraiser for oswald incoming?
dont worry i will enjoy other things as well  o .o;

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Enric was here today :3
(click to show/hide)

Everything comes full circle

Offline cerebralbore

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
https://twitter.com/CastlevaniaLOS/status/433328927860207616
[/quote]

This "fatality" is fucking amazing "blood is everything".

La demo me ha parecido cojonuda, las voces increíbles, la música cojonuda, el gameplay ha mejorado, los efectos de luces en tiempo real, y que puedo decir, con 20 minutos de demo he sentido como nunca ha Drácula, porque Gabriel no lo he visto por ningún lado, sino a un alter-ego que lo ha absorbido por completo, una bestia de la oscuridad.

I shouldn't had played the demo, now I feel more hyped than ever.

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Doing everything is pretty much impossible :P BUt I've played through the main camapaign twice, completed the college of mages, the companions and the dark brotherhood, and then played through the two expansions (I think Dawnguard has a nice homage to Castlevania, last battle and everything). But I've been playing 3 years heh.

The forum has had a lot of visitors these days, it's getting pretty slow.
Tried modding it? Skyrim modded offers plenty of new things, including expansions.

There's also a few castlevania mods out there.

Particularly, theres a mod for Gabriel's outfit in LoS1, there's a combat cross mod that adds a bunch of Combat crosses that you can buy from Sonia Belmont (Yep) only downside is- only those specific ones from her have the whip effect. All the ones you can craft, have an invisible attack, since the whip is basically a retexture of the sword.

There's alucard's outfit, and a castlevania quest or two.

EDIT that stream is live now, BTW
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 03:38:54 PM by Flame »
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
Leak Guy appeared once more, for the last time. ;__;

(click to show/hide)

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
SO Im not sure if I heard right, the guy in the back was really hard to hear over the game, but I guess the only release on PC is digital ;_;

I'm a sad panda.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-03-Sprite Contest 3rd Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (N3DS)
Leak Guy appeared once more, for the last time. ;__;

(click to show/hide)

Offline NagoriyukiSlayer

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
I just played the demo on my PS3, and it seems to be good. However, when I was playing it, I was on the Siege Titan, and I got hit by one of those spinning gears. I should have transported back to the middle point of the Titan (that's where I was at), but, instead, Dracula just starts falling, hitting the rest of the spinning wheels on his way down! He fell all the way down to limbo, and that's when I restarted the demo, much to my disgruntlement.

Has anyone else encountered this glitch? Because let's hope this problem has been fixed in the final version...

Offline Asgardwolf

• Lord of the Lycans
  • Vampire Hunter
  • What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
I just played the demo on my PS3, and it seems to be good. However, when I was playing it, I was on the Siege Titan, and I got hit by one of those spinning gears. I should have transported back to the middle point of the Titan (that's where I was at), but, instead, Dracula just starts falling, hitting the rest of the spinning wheels on his way down! He fell all the way down to limbo, and that's when I restarted the demo, much to my disgruntlement.

Has anyone else encountered this glitch? Because let's hope this problem has been fixed in the final version...
Have played the same demo several times since was released with MOF HD and never happened to me.

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
Just watched a friend of mine play the demo, the only negative thing I can say about it is the annoying on screen prompts telling you the obvious and highlighting your path. I wish you could turn those off as well.

The game looks 10x smoother and cleaner than LoS1, and some of the new moves they put in look amazingly fun to do. I'm even more hyped now to see the full game, and hopefully be able to play it for myself eventually ;~;

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
En esta página se habla español!!
(click to show/hide)
Colombia baby :P

My laptop runs this game. How good is that? VERY good.

Tu italiano molto bene!!! Mio anche italiano e nero :)

That's right I understand italian and some spanish as well especially since where I live I need to. But man do I need to brush up on it.

oh and now everyone has played the demo I played it when mof-hd came out it seems no one was interested in my opinion.

cue lone man theme

the incredible hulk-Lonely man theme

nah but in all seriousness now all of us can talk about it  :)

Also in other news I some how helped gamestop make a preorder on LoS2 what can I say I'm an enthusiastic person 8)

All in all I cannot see how this game can do bad.
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Anglachel

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
Any ideas about what the PSN digital pre-order bonus will be? I feel like it could one of the skins or some exclusive theme.
"There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds." - G.K. Chesterton

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
Eeeh, the demo was pretty ok... not really bad, but not good too... In fact, it made me want to not buy the game now and wait for the middle of the year to get it on a sale or something...

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
Any ideas about what the PSN digital pre-order bonus will be? I feel like it could one of the skins or some exclusive theme.
Don't get your hopes up.