Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406218 times)

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER I
« Reply #6225 on: February 12, 2014, 08:11:33 AM »
I love yu, Khanzo.

Do we know the score of that review?

It (allegedly) got a 9 but the poster claimed it was a typo.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Re: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER I
« Reply #6226 on: February 12, 2014, 08:17:26 AM »
It (allegedly) got a 9 but the poster claimed it was a typo.
What does that mean lol

Everything comes full circle

Offline Kingshango

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #6227 on: February 12, 2014, 08:30:55 AM »
+1
What does that mean lol

He got too excited I guess.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
My god, that soundtrack, talk about a masterpiece. This blows every classical composed Castlevania ost out of the water. 0.8.2 down on the street_m1 <3

Offline Kingshango

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #6229 on: February 12, 2014, 08:59:24 AM »
My god, that soundtrack, talk about a masterpiece. This blows every classical composed Castlevania ost out of the water. 0.8.2 down on the street_m1 <3

I'd give you a flame shield but know what, you'll be alright without one. Have fun. :)

And can someone be a dear and upload the whole soundtrack to Youtube plz?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 09:01:02 AM by Kingshango »

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
OK so I tried the LoS2 demo, PC version. Wow. I can't believe how bad that was.

Just to put this into perspective, not 5 minutes into the game I somehow glitched through the floor on the Titan for no reason and fell through the titan and  backgrounds until I died at the bottom of the glitch void.

So when I could actually do things on the Titan, and not glitch into the void, the Titan was as bland and boring as I expected, if not more so. Spending 5 minutes making a dude shoot rivets was just lame as hell.

And then it ended, just as they were going to let me kill the stupid sniper. Super short. Not satisfying at all.

The only good thing I can say is, the combat was smoother than LoS was. Though perhaps a bit heavy on the effects, making it hard to see at times.

I actually expected the game to stand up way better than that, but after that pathetic demo I don't even know if I'd play it for free. It's certainly not getting my money.

Offline Dracul_Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
I can't download it.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
I can't download it.

You're not missing much buddy. Trust me.

Offline TatteredSeraph

• Queen of the Damned
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
OST RIP:

https://mega.co.nz/#!8YMAUSyR!KgIy1UXGdp8sEj1xuiFB7H-rLDtk4slBCW7T5fZzE9E

8)

Ooohhhhhhhhhh! :D

Sadly, it's not showing up for me at all if I click on the link.  :'(  Is there another way you could get the ost to those of us having problems with the linkage?  We'd be very grateful!
"Blood is Family. Blood is Power. Blood is Everything"

Offline Dracul_Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
For me the demo worked just fine. I got it when I bought CLOS MoF HD, so that version was ok. It is very short, but I liked it. What meant was the OST

Offline MKKhanzo

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)

Sadly, it's not showing up for me at all if I click on the link.  :'(  Is there another way you could get the ost to those of us having problems with the linkage?  We'd be very grateful!

Sadly Im having troubles downloading it too. I got it from FFshrine music section. I hope someone can do a torrent of it. In my country (Venezuela) the internet speed is among the WORST in the world...  >:(
I guess that all IGA haters are rejoicing now. Have fun with your fancy Belmont Dracula and rat stealth.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards

Don't click on the link, copy the whole url into your browser bar.

Credits 2

« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 09:53:39 AM by Ahasverus »

Offline TatteredSeraph

• Queen of the Damned
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
Cheers!  Do people know whether the link is clean and free of nasties, such as viruses?

Offline MKKhanzo

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Cheers!  Do people know whether the link is clean and free of nasties, such as viruses?

I dont think so, many ppl has given thanks to the op in the thread at FFshrine  and comenting on the aspects of the ost and stuff.
I guess that all IGA haters are rejoicing now. Have fun with your fancy Belmont Dracula and rat stealth.

Offline TatteredSeraph

• Queen of the Damned
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
Don't think so in what way?

anything