Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406173 times)

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
So Dracula is ineed weak while in the stealth section. Now that makes me happy.

Everything comes full circle

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
I hope loincloth Dracula is an alternate costume.

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER I
« Reply #6677 on: February 19, 2014, 10:11:22 AM »
Watching the vieo further and I've come to the conclusion that this guy is the German equivalant of DSP.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
I hope loincloth Dracula is an alternate costume.
yes please.

Well, faith restored, it's nice to see the game being played by someone who actually can play, that stealth section was a non issue, and it absolutely doesn't look like a PS2 game.

Offline Slit_Zurifa

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
So guys what do you think about that feeding Scene?

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
A normal scene. I've seen worse on my little pony.

Offline Zetheraxza

• Vampire Hunter
  • Romantically Justified...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
That's all there was to te stealth? Pfft, these guys don't deserve to review games. I was surprised that the guy was actually more than decent or, he actually did spend 5 hours on the game before uploading, lol. Either ways, it shows that the game isn't hard if you use common sense. I preordered this for PS3 with skins and relics two weeks ago, and I am glad I did it now. Reviews by wrong people is the worst thing you can do to the developers and the players.

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)

I've seen worse in Breaking Dawn.

And I swear to god im not kidding.

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
the way media affects you is based on personal experiences and etc, so it's all subjectivity in regards to that scene. so if it doesn't offend you, that still doesn't really have any weight against someone who gets discomfort from the scene.

what bothered me personally is that he wasted the father's blood, and that i wasn't really sure how the scene fit between the scenes before and after.

Offline flyingchai

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
i wasn't really sure how the scene fit between the scenes before and after.
...giant demon knocks emaciated Dracula senseless, he wakes up in a locked room with his "gift" from Zobek, takes a nap after his first feeding in centuries and wakes up in Zobek's house. What's the problem.
http://flyingchai.deviantart.com - My art here is usually CV inspired
http://www.twitter.com/flyingchai01 - Tweeting more and more lately

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
I'M DUMB.

Offline Slit_Zurifa

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
Also that chandelier Scene is pretty easy actually. :D These German dudes were horrible. I would have done way betterthan them.
But that Greek Player seemed pretty decent at the game and also pretty cool as well.

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
The guy playing this game is awful.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
What is fun is that the chandeliers work in reverse physics.

Offline flyingchai

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
The guy playing this game is awful.
At least he passed the collapsing floor to the Void Chamber, unlike the two German guys. My main problem with this fellow's gameplay is that he doesn't seem to know what a sync block is.

Oof I just can't wait to play this right!  ;D
http://flyingchai.deviantart.com - My art here is usually CV inspired
http://www.twitter.com/flyingchai01 - Tweeting more and more lately

anything