Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406281 times)

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER I
« Reply #6780 on: February 21, 2014, 09:06:58 AM »
+1
Finally, time to close the book on this trilogy.

Heh, "Trilogy".

Offline Slit_Zurifa

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
Why, where did the game leak? Just because an official YouTube site (no private youtuber) uploaded the intro?

Or was the whole game leaked somewhere on another site like twitch (or an ongoing playthrough)?

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Why, where did the game leak? Just because an official YouTube site (no private youtuber) uploaded the intro?

Or was the whole game leaked somewhere on another site like twitch (or an ongoing playthrough)?
How sweet and innocent you are.
(click to show/hide)

Everything comes full circle

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-03-Sprite Contest 3rd Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (N3DS)
How sweet and innocent you are.
(click to show/hide)

That means it's...playable?

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
That means it's...playable?
What do you think?

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-03-Sprite Contest 3rd Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
What do you think?

Hehehe...

Nah, I think I'll just wait to play it on my PS3

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
Re: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER I
« Reply #6786 on: February 21, 2014, 10:14:48 AM »
+3
Heh, "Trilogy".
DAMMIT KONAMI DON'T MILK THIS SHIT

BRING BACK 2DVANIA

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #6787 on: February 21, 2014, 10:20:22 AM »

BRING BACK 2DVANIA

I would bet you good money that the next game will be a 2D Castlevania made by Japanese developers set in the LoS universe.

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #6788 on: February 21, 2014, 10:25:20 AM »
a 2D Castlevania made by Japanese developers 

set in the LoS universe.

So many conflicting feelings.

Offline Dracul_Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
No more Japanese Castlevania. PLEASE!!!!

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
Yeah those 23 years of just Japanese Castlevanias was rough, but we soldiered through it all the same.

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #6791 on: February 21, 2014, 10:58:37 AM »
+3
I would bet you good money that the next game will be a 2D Castlevania made by Japanese developers set in the LoS universe.
As long as I get candle whipping and all that other good stuff LoS just didn't have.

Can we get Michiru Yamane back for the music please? :[

Offline LoneChild

• C12H17N2O4P
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Ningun Lugar
    • Awards
Yeah those 23 years of just Japanese Castlevanias was rough, but we soldiered through it all the same.

LOL, logged in just to give you a + for that.

Hi everyone, by the way :)  I´m on my way to the shadows again.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #6793 on: February 21, 2014, 11:12:22 AM »

BRING BACK 2DVANIA
They will bring back 2D vania.. in the LoS universe. Michiru and all, hopefully.

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #6794 on: February 21, 2014, 11:14:53 AM »
They will bring back 2D vania.. in the LoS universe. Michiru and all, hopefully.

I would really hope it wouldn't just be another Team IGA game, just in the LoS universe.

What ever happened to the "It doesn't have to be IGA, I just want something not Lords of Shadow new!" I was seeing a couple weeks ago.

Lies. Lies and deceit I tell you.

anything