Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406112 times)

Offline EstebanT

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
That would be so awesome! Could somebody please do that?!

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
that track isnt from lords of shadow at all its a track from something else that somebody thought went great with the los2 soundtrack

Offline Slit_Zurifa

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
Another question:

Does anyone know when LoS 2 will be able to be played on Steam here in Germany/ Europe? I've bought the PC Version but I cannot play it yet.

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
that track isnt from lords of shadow at all its a track from something else that somebody thought went great with the los2 soundtrack
Nope, that track is from "Tron: Legacy" and was used as a placeholder by Oscar Araujo when the first demo was out.

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
Nope, that track is from "Tron: Legacy" and was used as a placeholder by Oscar Araujo when the first demo was out.
...really? Wow. .__.

Well, it's a great song and it fits Castlevania very well.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
waitaminute

how is it some of you are beating los2 so quickly? am willing to bet you guys put it on EASY MODE

Offline ZiggyAkaStardust

• Awards
Someone please list all boss and I mean all and their various forms. That would be very much appreciated!

Offline jormungand

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Someone please list all boss and I mean all and their various forms. That would be very much appreciated!

I can do that when I get home from work (in like 8 hours) :)
If someone wants to do that before I have no problem.

Offline Foffy

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
1) Cox is not the producer of the Castlevania (officially soon) series, the next Castlevania producer will decide , as Cox has done so far ( with the consent of the payer is Konami ) .

2) Cox gives YOUR OPINION not Konami , it's true they are a little big heads to explode LOS saga, but it will happen as the whim try to launch another title.

3) We can not deny that the market for 2D games is now occupied by the " indies " with titles for mobile and steam, Konami like Nintendo does not want to fight for games 2 and 3 euros. There is little profit margin. That runs counter to castlevania . Positive runs 3D/2D Nintendo remains the best-selling long and earnestly console is not a 3D game console ...

4) Will there be more Castlevaniaen 2D ? , 100 %, but only for portable consoles is contemplated .

5) MS manufactures custom games , it's a factory , they are paid to do the game and the marketing benefits and is fully in charge of Konami. You can blame them for an ending that you do not like, the camera , wanted to see catwoman in the game , for many things, but do not blame them for the future of Castlevania , they work to order ..

I have spoken  :-X

So, is the portable title the Akumajo Dracula game being considered by Konami? I believe it was you who implied Lords 3 or Akumajo were the next ideas going forward.

Offline Dracul_Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
(click to show/hide)

Offline jormungand

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
(click to show/hide)

I tought the same. They wasted that character.

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
Re: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER I
« Reply #7181 on: February 24, 2014, 11:06:06 AM »
+4
(click to show/hide)

Offline Dracul_Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Intersection

• The Symbolic
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Potent Sovereign of the Abstract
    • Awards
What's up with all of the emoticons?
Castlevania: Legacy of Sorrow: An original scenario project

Freedom is the one thing you cannot impose.

Offline ZiggyAkaStardust

• Awards
Jormungand please do that and it would be great if you list every single boss you fought through the game and all their various forms. I would appreciare that very much!

anything