Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406067 times)

Offline Kamirine

• Welcome to Fright Night.
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Please stop spamming the reviews.  It's kinda annoying.  Contribute more to the conversation then that.

(click to show/hide)

Offline jormungand

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Jormungand please do that and it would be great if you list every single boss you fought through the game and all their various forms. I would appreciare that very much!

Yep. Im at work right now so I'll do it when I arrive at home  8). I don't remember the names of all the bosses. They are not so many and they don't have secondary forms as far as I remember.

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-03-Sprite Contest 3rd Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (N3DS)
Please stop spamming the reviews.  It's kinda annoying.  Contribute more to the conversation then that.

(click to show/hide)

Depending on who you talk to, Alucard has always been the strongest person in Castlevania.

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Please, Konami, let the next incarnation shift back to the Belmonts and keep Dracula as the main villain. No more "let's play as Dracula". Hell, might I add a suggestion. Focus on the family feud, meaning show a little more about the Belmonts rather than the chosen hero set off to vanquish the evil. Show the family aspect, their parents upon sending their children out to protect the world, the siblings that bond with as children but are forced to leave behind and such. And the same for Dracula. Maybe it's time to write in Mircea and Radu into the continuity, re-establish Elizabeth Bartley into the closer ranks and so on(you could even write new siblings for Dracula). Focus on the Belmont family versus Dracula's family, something that CAN span decades.

Regarding this one...
(click to show/hide)

Offline DarkPrinceAlucard

• The Dark Prince
  • Master Hunter
  • Your dark prince has arrived.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Castle Modding
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Re: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER I
« Reply #7189 on: February 24, 2014, 12:44:42 PM »
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Castlevania Modding Forum http://castlevaniamodding.boards.net/

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
WTF with all those newbies spamming reviews and asking for stuff about LoS2? That's almost more annoying that all those spoiler things. :-X

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
WTF with all those newbies spamming reviews and asking for stuff about LoS2? That's almost more annoying that all those spoiler things. :-X

It's Somasworld or whatever, he's bodysurfing with new accounts.

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
Re: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER I
« Reply #7192 on: February 24, 2014, 01:49:05 PM »
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Bergaron

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
I do not think it takes say, is obviously if you play the game, Victor will have more time in the history of LOS2 .. I think someone here complained about short time of Victor. Although, i don´t know why discarted the story of Sonia in LOS2. I hope she will included in the Victor DLC.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 02:17:50 PM by Bergaron »
"He who fights monsters should beware, lest he become a monster himself"

Offline Dracul_Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
I do not think it takes say, is obviously if you play the game, Victor will have more time in the history of LOS2 .. I think someone here complained about short time of Victor. Although, i don´t know why discarted the story of Sonia in LOS2. I hope she will included in the Victor DLC.

What? En español mejor jeje, tu crees que habrá un DLC de Victor? Ojalá :D

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-03-Sprite Contest 3rd Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (N3DS)

Alucard DLC, AND Victor DLC?

Looks like I'm going to be buying plenty of DLC for this game

Offline Dracul_Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
If Konami will milk LOS saga, they have to make a Victor game. He has wings, runs like hell, has a gauntlet, lost his eye, scarred like Simon. How? I think he deserves a game. I really liked the story of LOS2 but there are more implicit aspects that could do very well in a novel.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
You're crazy telling Konami not to make a game featuring Dracula again. Playing as Dracula is awesome. You need ti play the game.

All in all, I'd rather not say Konami what they should do. I had never suggested for then to make a western reboot and now I'm pleased greatly. So, surprise me, Konami.

Edit: Sonia DLC? Say whaaaaat beegaron?  :O

Everything comes full circle

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
so either this game is still hella easy even when its on normal/hard difficulty, or you guys that already beat it just put it on the easiest n00b setting from the start

which is it?

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
You're crazy telling Konami not to make a game featuring Dracula again. Playing as Dracula is awesome. You need ti play the game.

All in all, I'd rather not say Konami what they should do. I had never suggested for then to make a western reboot and now I'm pleased greatly. So, surprise me, Konami.
The only thing I would suggest for Konami would be to never include Satan in the story ever again.

I still can't take him seriously even after LoS2.

anything