Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: CVA have some good stages there, too bad the controls and framerate kills them  (Read 6945 times)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
My lady, if you're old, then I'm the Great Deku Tree.

Sorry, couldn't resist xD
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
That was an unexpected use of that sprite.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
My lady, if you're old, then I'm the Great Deku Tree.
Haha! Men are like wine, the age improves them  ;)
You are young, anyway. But I tried to express that I'm starting to sound like my grandma, with complain to another (younger?) people, in this case, gamers.
Maybe I've been playing games for too long, because I started when I was like 6 years old.
But sometimes I feel that I am more a retro gamer or a veteran gamer than a young one... I don't know  :P
Is that good?

Sorry, couldn't resist xD
I bet you quoted Cristoph Waltz from the Django Unchained movie, am I right?
Beautiful quote, by the way!
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
I bet you quoted Cristoph Waltz from the Django Unchained movie, am I right?
Beautiful quote, by the way!

Haha, so you noticed it?

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
Cristoph Waltz in one of the best actors currently in Hollywood, in my opinion.
His movies are always great and his characters always the best in each movie, so far.
That quote is from a key moment in Django Unchained.
Other great films featuring him in important roles are Inglourious Basterds, Carnage and Water for Elephants.

And there I am, again, derailing the thread... I swear it's not on purpose!  :P
If there existed some award like The Great Derailer (with PoR's train as icon), I would surely have it.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
And there I am, again, derailing the thread... I swear it's not on purpose!  :P
If there existed some award like The Great Derailer (with PoR's train as icon), I would surely have it.

Dont even mention it, I do it all the time but its not on purpose too, its because I like to appreciate every little detail of a conversation, so it becomes less robotic.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
CONCEPT > UNDERSTOOD
If(ConceptUnderstood)True.
Then>+1(Points)add>previous.post
Success.
EndOfBoxDialogue.
QUIT.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
If(ConceptUnderstood)True.
Then>+1(Points)add>previous.post
Success.
EndOfBoxDialogue.
QUIT.

CONCEPT > MISUNDERSTOOD
If(ConceptUnderstood)False.
Then>-1(Points)add>previous.post
Success.
EndOfBoxDialogue.
RAGEQUIT.

:P
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
I owned a hard copy of this and was so excited to have a CV game for my GameBoy that I was willing to overlook how slowly Chris walked. The funny part was that he JUMPED kinda fast considering how slowly he walked. I think this game has excellent level design though and it's be cool to see it remade and gussied up a bit!

Tags: