Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Simons Quest: Revamped Again (fan project, in development) Passing the torch  (Read 7157 times)

Offline metroidquest

• Programmageddon
  • Vampire Hunter
  • hacking games since 1999
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • MQ's YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)

I'm going to abandon this project but would be happy to pass on the source code to someone who has the drive and ability to complete it. It was last modified in Game Maker Studio.

Here is the last video of this game for those who may not know or remember what it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha7oQHoMsis
Let me know if anyone is interested.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 05:44:13 AM by metroidquest »

Offline mgfcortez

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)

I'm going to abandon this project but would be happy to pass on the source code to someone who has the drive and ability to complete it. It was last modified in Game Maker Studio.

Here is the last video of this game for those who may not know or remember what it is.

it be cool if you let others have the source code that don't have coding skills (like me :P) to make games with. sure anyone should give you credit too. I love to have the source code but not to keep working on this game imo this game is finished. I played through it. and was very happy to relive castlevania 2 with updated looks. I loved the game and really don't see what could be added?

but if you don't mind i'd love the source code thanks. btw I really would have love to see your remake of Zelda 2, would had been bad ass love that game!

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)

Studio? I'm interested. I don't have much experience, as I only started 2 months ago, but I'm a hell of a perfectionist, if that counts for anything.
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Offline metroidquest

• Programmageddon
  • Vampire Hunter
  • hacking games since 1999
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • MQ's YouTube Channel
    • Awards
Maybe I'll post to github at some point. I will update this thread if I do.

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
Maybe I'll post to github at some point. I will update this thread if I do.
I have a video game consulting company. I can help you to finish this project and get you where you want to be if you are open to it: https://www.digitalsuicideconsulting.com/

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
I'm always all for the release of source code.

Edit:
This is just my first impression after having been killed several times in a row.
Rover Mansion is way too hard.
The random nature of the enemies and them having varying ways to deal with them is too overwhelming.
Given the very limited speed Simon has at the point it's too much of a difficulty leap from the first gate to the second.
Is there supposed to be a whip upgrade before this?
I leave a more detailed impression later.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 05:55:03 AM by Inccubus »
"Stuff and things."

Tags: