Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Most beautiful Castlevania character  (Read 22216 times)

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2014, 02:35:35 AM »
I also think the Artwork for the Succubus in SOTN and the sprite for the Blue Alura Une was intriguing in a dark/ mysterious way.

I agree. Succubus SotN Japanese edition. hehehehe.

Offline RegalSin

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2014, 09:50:31 PM »
They all look good but,

Ritchet because he looks like an animated, character
Maria because she is so adorable, cute, and all kinds nices ( the PCE version )
Carmella, I can never get over her boss battle ( the PCE version, the new one makes her boring, and without point ).
Kid Dracula ( Alucard before the PSX ), I mean the seires could have gone farther.
Death, PCE version, I can't get over the introduction, and his two transformations.
Alucard for the PSX, but duh, of course he is a pretty boy, because he is the son of a rich evil tyrant. Look at W.
The Gameboy origin female character. Sonia Belmonth. She is like Ritchet but censored.
Neo-Dracula reborn, the Violin N64 kid ( I am a bit confused if this was sappose to be Alcuad or another kid, or even Dracula )
Rosa, from the N64. She is suppose to be like Lilith or Carmella. Kinda depressing, but nice looking
Drac from CIV because it was probably the last time we would see the normal, commercialized Dracula from movies, books, asides for
Drac from N64. He was off the charts scary, not including Neo-Dracula.

Tags:

anything