Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Songs revolving around Castlevania  (Read 2556 times)

Offline Belmont legacy

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: April 07, 2013, 12:30:07 AM »
+1
Not sure how many people wrote one but there is a song about castlevania 2 called what a horrible night to have a curse by the black dahlia murder and IT. OWNS. SO. MUCH. Just a quick fyi for anyone that likes to see this great game series get some proper recognition.  ;D
By My Hands...The Belmont Clan Will Be Avenged...

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 01:55:25 AM »
Not sure how many people wrote one but there is a song about castlevania 2 called what a horrible night to have a curse by the black dahlia murder and IT. OWNS. SO. MUCH. Just a quick fyi for anyone that likes to see this great game series get some proper recognition.  ;D

Oh hell yes. First time I heard this song was when I saw them live at the Mayhem Fest several years back. Never heard their music before, and the lead singer's like, "this next one's called, WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT...TO HAVE...A FUCKING...CURRRRSE!!" I was kind of shocked to hear a Castlevania reference at a metal festival, to say the least. It's also the name of their first demo, which is pretty different from their current sound, but still fun to listen to.

Also, their song, A Shrine to Madness...the lyrics start out with "Let us go out this evening for pleasure, while the night is still young," from the Game Over screen in Symphony of the Night. They also posted Gorod's Programmers of Decline on their Facebook page, and called it awesome Castlevania-like death metal or something like that. (Awesome, yes. Castlevania-like, no. But I digress.)

I'd say they're definitely fans. And I'm a fan of them. 8)
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 08:39:47 AM »
This is a good remix, but since I dislike Rap (or its Hip-Hop) I've only heard the instrumental version and I dont pretend to hear it again in a near future. xD
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline son_the_vampire

• Chilly Lemonade
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I see you over there.. Yeah you
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2013, 09:49:59 AM »
Jedi Mind Tricks are some of the best lyrical rappers of this day. They aren't very public so their material definitely has more passion. My favorite in the group is Immortal Technique. Probably the best rap name IMO
Twitch.tv/TrippyLemonss

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2013, 09:34:51 PM »
+1

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2013, 03:05:05 AM »
+1
Once again not sure if this is what you're looking for in this topic but a buddy showed this to me today
Castlevania II WITH LYRICS

Offline Kaori

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2013, 03:20:48 PM »
+1
I posted this one before in the Castlevania music thread but...I'll just post it again.  ;)

Dignity - Inner Demons

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2013, 03:24:49 PM »
+1
@GuyStarwind

Cool, I've seen that before in this forum (no harm done in posting it again, I like this video xD) and I've even mentioned that I subbed this video to PT-BR too. :P

Brentalfloss: Castlevania II With Lyrics (Legendado)
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Tags: