Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: McDonalds to be rated MATURE?!  (Read 6671 times)

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« on: January 21, 2008, 02:28:07 PM »
Of course not >.>

but this is pretty funny nonetheless.
http://www.fox30online.com/mostpopular/story.aspx?content_id=fc954207-ed53-4e0d-88e6-4020907aaaaa

Summary is, aguy bought some mcdonalds food and went home to find that hes missing fries. Went back, and ask for his rightful fries. They denied him without a receipt and he rammed them. He claims it was an accident, but we all know its the food taht made him murderous. COME OUT JACK THOMPSON! You can get famous again for another type of ridiculous lawsuit!

And with the way the world is going with games, food will have ratings for sure!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 02:43:20 PM by Kale »

Offline Oralox

• BANNED
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 05:11:55 PM »
In Reply To #1

So this has something to do with video games?

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 05:18:52 PM »
No, thats why its in off topics. I was just being bored.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2008, 06:02:53 PM »
Crazy ppl in this world...o,o

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2008, 06:09:44 PM »
You never know, someone might say "We should ban mcdonalds, it gives terrorist easy access to rations!"

Offline Oralox

• BANNED
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2008, 08:10:30 PM »
In Reply To #3
But you did say...

COME OUT JACK THOMPSON! You can get famous again for another type of ridiculous lawsuit!

He usually goes after school shootings,video games, and violence in media like music,movies, and music videos.

Offline The Last Belmont

• Seasoned Adventurer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2008, 08:21:19 PM »
Of course not >.>

but this is pretty funny nonetheless.
http://www.fox30online.com/mostpopular/story.aspx?content_id=fc954207-ed53-4e0d-88e6-4020907aaaaa

Summary is, aguy bought some mcdonalds food and went home to find that hes missing fries. Went back, and ask for his rightful fries. They denied him without a receipt and he rammed them. He claims it was an accident, but we all know its the food taht made him murderous. COME OUT JACK THOMPSON! You can get famous again for another type of ridiculous lawsuit!

And with the way the world is going with games, food will have ratings for sure!

hah hah hah, that's funny.  ;D Those workers were real stingy bastards, what's a large fry cost them, 20 cents? Jeez give the guy some fries, every place I've ever worked emphasized treating the customer right and having some fudging room even if you can tell the customer may not be 100% telling the truth so you keep them on as a customer. I wouldv'e just given him the fries and put my own money in the register later to make up for it.
_______________________________________ ______________

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2008, 08:27:01 PM »
In Reply To #6

i said type for a reason, maybe he'll pick up on another thing to consider evil, and presidential candidates can jump on his bandwagon.

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2008, 01:23:39 AM »
In Reply To #6

There was violence, he rammed them.  ;)

Offline Oralox

• BANNED
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2008, 05:03:05 PM »
In Reply To #9

Well no one was killed so Jack Thompson can't come out of his cave.

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2008, 08:19:15 PM »
but no one died because of man hunt or wii either.

Offline jgy666

• Awards
Re: McDonalds to be rated MATURE?!
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2008, 10:02:22 AM »
+1
Let me tell you, getting screwed at the drive-thru can make you do some crazy stuff. This one time, McDonald's messed up my order and I didn't notice until I got home. I ended up driving back and trying to get what they had forgotten (I can't remember what it was now... I think it was a burger) and they gave me the whole "we need a receipt" spiel. I told them they didn't give me a receiplt, which they hadn't and they kept insisting I hadn't ordered the burger, etc. Well, I got so pissed I drove off from the window, stopped in front of the PlayPlace, rolled down the window and just heaved every last piece of food we had, drinks and all, over the fence and into the little playground area - the whole time I'm just screaming obscenities and swearing I'd never come back and blah blah blah... My wife later told me the whole ride home she was trying so hard not to bust out laughing because she knew I was really pissed about what had happened.

Looking back, I don't know how she held back. I'm LMAO right now just typing it, but it wasn't very funny while it was actually happening. I don't even know why I got so angry about it. I think mainly because they were basically calling me a liar after ripping me off is what did it. I'm usually pretty forgiving about mess-ups like that, but then again most of the time they will fix the problem, no arguments. Needless to say, it was at least 6 months until we ate at another McDonald's after that incident.

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2008, 11:14:12 AM »
In Reply To #12

Ah... it wouldve been funnier if you went in and threw food behind the counter where they were making food and left. but great stuff.

If you want to get them back >.> buy stuff leave then immediately turn back and say they forgot somethign with the receipt.

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2008, 11:37:52 AM »
The moral of the story is: always check the bag before you drive off.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline jgy666

• Awards
Re: McDonalds to be rated MATURE?!
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2008, 12:03:00 PM »
In Reply To #14

EXACTLY! I learnt my lesson.

Tags: