Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: I am addicted to Coke.  (Read 13089 times)

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2008, 01:37:13 PM »
How dare you all make a mockery of my addiction. These injustices will not go unchecked.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline paletteswapmonster

• Palette swap man
  • Forsaken
  • Legendary Hunter
  • gorilla warfare
    • Awards
Re: I am addicted to Coke.
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2008, 01:41:18 PM »
In Reply To #16

My addiction is a mockery.

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2008, 06:43:19 PM »
COFFEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I am the morning sun come to vanquish this horrible night!"

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2008, 04:05:33 AM »
In Reply To #16

To hell with Coke, I'm a Pepsi man myself.

Offline Darth Cariss

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2008, 04:25:53 AM »
I too enjoy a good Cola, but not to the point of being addicted. I'd recommend setting a goal for yourself to drink an equel amount of water for all the coke you drink. IE: One Glass of coke = One glass of water.

After you've gotten to that point, step it up to a 2:1 ration. Half glass of coke for every full glass of water. The trick isn't to kick the habbit all at once, but just to reduce it slowly over time until it's not much of an addiction anymore.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2008, 05:34:33 AM »
In Reply To #16
I'm a Pepsi man myself.

Are you 'really' a PepsiMan?

PSHHHHHHHAAAA!

As for me...

...I have been known to down a few cups of Coffee per day...
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Clara E. Leet

• Legendary Hunter
  • It's still Maridia
    • My Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2008, 06:49:01 AM »
Coffee has been my drug since infancy.

Offline Bloodreign

• Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2008, 12:38:47 PM »
In Reply To #21

Oh hell, you found my secret identity. :O

Offline A n t r a x x

• ~ GamersMark EIC ~
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2008, 04:22:29 PM »
Coca Cola>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>...

>>>...

>Pepsi

Right now, I'm drinking Shasta Twist. It's like Sprite, but cheaper, and not quite as tasty.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 04:40:54 PM by A N T R A X X »

"Observe their fates and learn well."

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2008, 06:22:17 PM »
I like Dr Pepper and Mt Dew... Thats it. That could be one company or two different ones depending on where you are.

Offline Bloodreign

• Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2008, 10:18:01 PM »
In Reply To #24

You're taste versus my taste, we could do this all day long.

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2008, 05:03:59 AM »

When I quit smoking 1,5 years ago I also gave up on coffee. It's just not the same anymore, and it actually gives me headaches and sometimes even anxiety attacks, I kid you not. I have no idea why, maybe I'm allergic? Or maybe I needed the nicotine to balance it out.. Lol! I'm teh sensitive!

I've never been a fan of Coke or Pepsi or Fanta or anything like that. If you're thirsty, all they do is make you even more thirsty cause of all the sugar.   >:(

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2008, 06:10:04 AM »
When I quit smoking 1,5 years ago I also gave up on coffee. It's just not the same anymore, and it actually gives me headaches and sometimes even anxiety attacks, I kid you not. I have no idea why, maybe I'm allergic? Or maybe I needed the nicotine to balance it out.. Lol! I'm teh sensitive!

I've never been a fan of Coke or Pepsi or Fanta or anything like that. If you're thirsty, all they do is make you even more thirsty cause of all the sugar.

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2008, 07:26:07 AM »
Just to say...... 7up beats Sprite and Sierra Mist by miles. An I prefer Pepsi, but I'd take Dr Pepper over either.

Finally... I like coffee, with milk and sugar... or cream. Tea is good stuff too, sweetened or not.

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2008, 12:13:05 PM »
In Reply To #1

Just skip a day of drinking it and drink water or something else instead. If you go without it at least one day and break your daily habit just once, then it'll get easier and easier to not need it at all. But then once you give in just once, you'll want one every day again.

At least that's how it is with me. I'm an on again, off again pop drinker, and I'd like to quit completely because of all the sugar, but pop is just too refreshing sometimes.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 12:15:07 PM by JR »
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Tags: