Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: WALLACHIA: REIGN OF DRACULA  (Read 72646 times)

Offline Zuljaras

• Castletoria (Game Project)
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Castle Builder!!!
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2018, 10:20:52 PM »
Let me guess this game is a prequel to Castlevania?

Also to be honest I don't think I really like the main character's outfit, too sexualized for my tastes.
Actually the main character was way more sexualised on earlier art. They covered her chest because it was just too much. At least for me. Now it is ok.
Check out my game Castletoria in our forum ->> http://castlevaniadungeon.net/forums/index.php?topic=5631.0

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2018, 03:18:21 PM »
Konstantin looks really badass :o

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Aceearly1993

• Nothing absolute
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • 1993P Doubleguy at Youtube
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2018, 03:52:05 PM »
Looks neat & promising.
A question: What could the action system be like this time? In the screenshots it seems the space of possible life upgrade is a bit shorter.
"Did you know when one's most desperation time is? It's when he was beaten up by someone critically...
And he can't find who caused this."

Offline Migami Games

• http://the-mig-page.wifeo.com/
  • Vampire Hunter
  • https://twitter.com/migami_games
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2018, 06:00:23 AM »
Looks neat & promising.
A question: What could the action system be like this time? In the screenshots it seems the space of possible life upgrade is a bit shorter.

Thanks! Those questions will be answered when we release a video of the game. But you can expect many big differences from our last game.

Offline Aceearly1993

• Nothing absolute
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • 1993P Doubleguy at Youtube
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2018, 07:06:38 PM »
Thanks! Those questions will be answered when we release a video of the game. But you can expect many big differences from our last game.

OK. Looking forward to it.
"Did you know when one's most desperation time is? It's when he was beaten up by someone critically...
And he can't find who caused this."

Offline Migami Games

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2018, 07:23:47 PM »
Another character we'd like to share who doesn't have a profile card at this point is Silviu the wolf. You can see Silviu standing behind Elcin in this portrait also by Nell Fallcard.

Think of Silviu as Elcin's gaurdian.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2018, 10:46:18 PM »
Are you guys going to put this on Steam or anything? Since it's not directly related to Castlevania like the Lecarde Chronicles, it seems to me like you could make some money off this :o

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Zuljaras

• Castletoria (Game Project)
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Castle Builder!!!
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2018, 12:13:47 AM »
Are you guys going to put this on Steam or anything? Since it's not directly related to Castlevania like the Lecarde Chronicles, it seems to me like you could make some money off this :o
"This will be our first salable game, and we hope to release it before the end of 2018."
 I guess their best bet is Steam but I wouldn't mind if they sell physical copies like with Lecarde Chronicles 2 :)
Check out my game Castletoria in our forum ->> http://castlevaniadungeon.net/forums/index.php?topic=5631.0

Offline Migami Games

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2018, 05:46:32 AM »

Thank you! Yes, Steam is the main plan at this time.

But we are also looking into other platforms as possibilities and considering the possibility of a kickstarter to help make that happen. But none of that is for sure yet... Stay tuned!

"This will be our first salable game, and we hope to release it before the end of 2018."
 I guess their best bet is Steam but I wouldn't mind if they sell physical copies like with Lecarde Chronicles 2 :)

Physical copies are actually less likely this time. To be clear, the physical copies of Castlevania The Lecarde Chronicles 2 were never for sale and we never made a cent from anything having to do with that game. Our plan from the start was always for LC2 to be free, and that was also a condition for us from Konami to release it.

The physical copies were made as gifts for contributors and so we could give some away.

Physical copies for Wallachia Reign of Dracula would likely only happen if we do in fact decide to go the route of crowd funding. But again, that’s not something we’ve decided on at this time.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 05:55:19 AM by Migami Games »

Offline SabinFigaro

• Hunter in Training
  • What a horrible day to go to work..
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2018, 11:29:07 AM »
A little disappointed that the game isn't open world like lecarde chronicles 2 (the best Sotn spiritual successor I've ever played) but hey it's gonna be good anyways. And your Mozart composer is back which is great news. Music in castlevania has always been important and TLC2 had a terrific OST. Can't wait to play this one.

By the way....do you guys still have TLC2 copies lying around forgotten by any chance? :rollseyes: C'est pour une bonne cause.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 11:32:42 AM by SabinFigaro »

Offline Migami Games

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2018, 03:29:24 PM »
+2
Hello everyone!

Dropping in today to announce to you all that our friend and fellow-dungeon member, ThePlotTwist (Mario Santos) is a contributor to Wallachia Reign of Dracula!

He is creating beautiful pixel art for the text box portraits of the characters in the game. These are the images that will appear as a character is speaking within the game itself (not cutscenes).

Mario is a good friend. Most of you know him for his project Castlevania Umbra of Sorrow, but he was helpful to us during development of Castlevania The Lecarde Chronicles 2 as well. He created the logo for the game and was also a translator. We're very happy to have him creating some artwork for Wallachia Reign of Dracula!

Have a look at his portrait of Silviu the wolf! And yes, Silviu communicates with custom-made wolf emojis!

Offline theplottwist

• Canon Literalist
  • Master Hunter
  • プロットツイスト君
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place 2017-07-Sprite Contest 2nd PLace 2016-09-Sprite Contest First Place 2015 - Christmas Award First Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - Second Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2018, 05:39:11 PM »

I hope my work on this project pleases you guys!

The emoji idea, I'll preemptively say there's a good design reason for that. But you'll have to wait and see :)
The mastermind behind the "Umbra of Sorrow" project. But not the only one.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2018, 06:09:43 PM »
Cute pic theplottwist  :)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2018, 08:49:23 PM »
Bound to be another fantastic game if made by you, Mig. I'm just not sure how I feel about the visuals.
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Offline Belmontoya

• Composer/ Voice Actor
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2018, 06:08:19 AM »
A little disappointed that the game isn't open world like lecarde chronicles 2 (the best Sotn spiritual successor I've ever played) but hey it's gonna be good anyways. And your Mozart composer is back which is great news. Music in castlevania has always been important and TLC2 had a terrific OST. Can't wait to play this one.

By the way....do you guys still have TLC2 copies lying around forgotten by any chance? :rollseyes: C'est pour une bonne cause.

Understandable that people might want another open world game after LC2, but we wanted to do something more refined and polished this time and doing a more simple action based game is a good way to do that in making the jump to an original salable game.

We’re still essentially a 2 man crew so we’re trying to put out the most refined best game we can with the small team and limited resources we have.

Thanks for the comment on the music! To tell you guys a little about the new ost for Wallachia I’m currently working hard on. Expect a lot more guitar and performance based instruments this time. I chose to do mostly programming for LC2 but Wallachia will blend live instruments with the programming. It’s coming along very nice and I can’t wait to share it!
The worst monsters are human.

Tags:

anything