Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: GLOW documentary  (Read 2354 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« on: June 23, 2012, 02:43:26 PM »
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1212455573/glow-the-story-of-the-gorgeous-ladies-of-wrestling-0

This looks awesome. If you think so as well, you should pitch in. :o

Trailer on the link.

It's by the same folks who did The Rock-afire Explosion, which is a phenomenal doc and one of my favorite films ever.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 03:21:34 PM »
Used to watch GLOW religiously on Saturday afternoons back in the day, nothing like watching women roll around and kicking each others asses to a script, not to mention some of the chicks had huge tits (Tiffany Melon comes to mind).

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 03:50:42 AM »
Donate $10,000, Bloodreign. Y'know y'wanna.

I'm a little worried the project won't get funded. 5 days to go and $14k short of their goal.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 04:47:29 AM »
+1
If I had 10K to burn, I'd kickstart my game collection closer to completion first heh heh.

Offline CrashDiary27

• Hunter in Training
  • game over
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 07:15:53 PM »
Wow...I forgot all about glow! That would be a killer doc indeed.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 08:53:44 PM »
15 hours left, still $6.5k left to raise. Man oh man this is getting close. If they don't reach their goal, they don't see a penny.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Tags:

anything