Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania Dracula X Den  (Read 5048 times)

Offline Omegasigma

• Director
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« on: February 15, 2013, 05:13:10 AM »
as the title says, just a rendoration of my Den, or the semi final stage of Dracula X, depending on which version.

Castlevania Dracula X: Den
Currently Involved in: Vampire blood Chronicals, Project Goldeneye

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 09:59:11 AM »
Good rendition there. I actually like the more pronounced echo you gave with the main instruments.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 05:00:54 AM »
Cool. I only have the latter half of the tune done, JILost is working on the former half.
It's been quite a while, however...
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Omegasigma

• Director
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2013, 12:05:08 PM »
I try to come back to castlevanai song during my music making, its just somehting that draws you back in, if not the castle, the music does

Offline Attila

• δεσπότες
  • μάστιγα του θεού
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 05:51:31 PM »
Man, that's nice work. It also remind me during end of 20th century - early 1st decade of 21th century when midi still flourish. Small file but with decent sound(with Yamaha XG Softsynthesizer).

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2013, 01:34:48 PM »
Escape from the Castle xD

Seriously, this have made I slip a secret: I always wanted to see a escape sequence in the end of any CV, like in Metroid, with Den being the escape theme.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Omegasigma

• Director
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2013, 06:55:29 AM »
you know, its made perfect sense, Drac's final move is always to bring the castle down, in Castlevania 64, it was the closest we got to an escape as the stair's crumbled behind you. but it would make for one dam intense final stage of a castlevania as the place is crashing down around you, you need to get out, and avoid and remaining hordes

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2013, 07:01:44 AM »
 I planned to use it in a CV2 fangame if I ever did or helped in one, Ithink it would make sense to Dracula or the own Castle use this as a last resort move of revenge against Simon. Maybe I thought about that because I love the escape scenes in Metroid too much. lol
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Tags: music 

anything